Silva/Brunson decision

Round-by-round the fight was close. 30-27 is absurd. It's the mystique of Silva. We know he's a counter striker. When a fighter that is historically aggressive(Brunson) completely changes his style and just stands and waits, it makes it seem as though Anderson is controlling the fight, even if he's doing nothing. I'm a huge fan and wanted Silva to win, especially after the Bisbing BS. A very small part of me was happy to hear his name called, but mostly I felt bad for Brunson because I think he actually won. 

Those feelings were tempered a little bit after the fight when I saw him say he "outclassed" Silva. Lol. He did no such thing. 

Brunson 

Brunson clearly.

Secondly, anyone who scored the first round to Silva needs to never watch MMA again let alone judge. Outstruck 2-1 on significant strikes, and win the round.

Fucking ridiculous.

I was suprised that Silvas striking is still so electric, at times he made Bronson look foolish. He can't seem to pull the trigger enough though and was badly outworked by Brunson who i thought should have one.

ranier wolfcastle -

Jus proves the media (same that makes the rankings) know absolutely nothing about MMA!

I would have been ok with a. Draw .

truth be told, not a single person won that fight. Both fighters and the fans 

Sexton Hardcastle - I wasn't listening to the commentary (mute) and I thought Silvia won pretty clearly. I wasn't aware they thought Silvia was losing.

Be honest. You had a Russian stream. 

It might have helped if Brunson had done anything with that last TD besides eating nasty elbows. 

I think any judging where a staller gets punished is good for the sport.

Going for failed takedowns for most of a fight is not in the spirit of MMA. It's about as exciting as someone running away until the other one gets tired.

As the sport evolves there will be more separations and even limits on how much hugging and clinching fighters can do.

E.g. Holding someone's leg for 4 minutes and getting a takedown at the end of a round is not in any way shape or form a fight and it will kill the sport.

So we should celebrate these results and leave the wrestling to the olympics and grappling events. Rewarding bullshit is the worst thing that could happen.

I am a Silva fan but I found the fight strange and hard to judge. A draw would be the best I think.

Silva didn´t get in trouble had great defense and relfexes as always but it seems he couldn´t pull the trigger like in his best fights.

Looked like Silva is doing sparring and doesn´t want to hurt the other guy and the other guy couldn´t do much that put Silva in trouble so I would say draw.....

Brunson 29-28