Silva gave his plane ticket to Tito's wife(?)

Tito is a walking meme, no denying that. That being said he was a great champion, carried the UFC through “Dark Ages”, Fought for Fighters pay and I believe he really is stand-up guy and he was a great Ambassador for sport while he wore the strap. Tito’s the man…

6 Likes

From Dan Rafael,

This was not boxing’s finest hour. It was one of its worst.

The pay-per-view was $49.99 and you got hoodwinked if you bought it, because three of the four bouts Triller promoted as real fights — Holyfield-Belfort, Silva-Ortiz and unretiring former heavyweight titlist David Haye’s eight-round shutout over his good friend and novice boxer Joe Fournier — were, in fact, not official bouts like they were marketed as.

Holyfield-Belfort was marketed as a real fight even though Triller knew damn well that the deal it had (including with the venue) said it was an exhibition. That’s called lying. Or fraud. Or deception. Pick a term.

https://danrafael.substack.com/p/holyfield-belfort-ppv-event-was-a-664

2 Likes

Like betting on the WWE

3 Likes

He has a few screws loose but agreed, I will always be a fan.

I fucking loved that 7000ft documentary back in the day. Legendary

5 Likes

What Andy was really doing with the gesture was telling Amber “I’m sorry Tito is too cheap to pay for first class for you, here take my seat since he won’t upgrade you”

1 Like

LOL.

Thats an amazing troll by Anderson

Tito has now been owned in ways that even I couldnt dream of

3 Likes

Fuck chael. Fucking irrelevant cunt

1 Like

2 Likes

I have honestly never seen Tito so humbled.

wrestlemania x-seven wrestling GIF by WWE

2 Likes

Was waiting for Anderson’s smiling face to pop up from inside her booth.

On a serious note: Anderson seems like a solid guy. Need more like him in modern MMA.

4 Likes

Sincere? Before the fight Tito said he lost respect for Anderson because he wouldn’t change the 195lb wright limit. Then after the fight it’s that he has so much respect for trading seated with his girlfriend. Respect means very little to this man and flip flops based on what have you done for me lately. There is nothing sincere about this big headed mush mouth goofball.

1 Like

Say that to my face motherfucker…
(edit: replied to the wrong person, my bad)

1 Like

I thought you were Tito. With that big ass head it’s like I am saying it to your face even though I’m 2 states away.

1 Like

Time and maturity humbles ua all eventually…

^ Exhibit A ^ (see above post) :wink:

1 Like

It would’ve been an awkward flight home sitting next to the guy the knocked you out anyways.

1 Like

Selling a fight…. How does it work?

1 Like

Anderson seems like a wonderful guy no one is perfect, but he has a beautiful joy for life.

Saw an interview he did in English after the fight. Every time he was asked a question, he started his response with this warm “oh wow” like everything going on in his life is a blessing.

6 Likes

I text him and asked if someone had just taught him this phrase in english lol

3 Likes