Silva vs. Brown

Silva vs. Brown

/go=news.detail&gid=443834

The UFC Fight Night 45 main event features a welterweight match up between Matt Brown and Erik Silva with the winner moving that much closer to a title fight.

Erick Silva Vs. Matt Brown
Fight was scheduled for 5 rounds (5x5x5x5x5)
Name Erick Silva http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/f/90CF4A683F26C6B3/Erick-Silva/
Height 5' 11? (180.34 cm)
Weight 170 (77.11 kg)
Record 11-4-0
Team  
VS
Name Matt Brown http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/f/75379A518D15B4AA/Matt-Brown/
Height 6' 0? (182.88 cm)
Weight 170 (77.11 kg)
Record 18-11-0
Team Team Jorge Gurgel

-To Be Decided

This will be one of the best fights of the year.

Good for this type of fight to get main event status, people's main event is the main event Phone Post 3.0

Awesome fight. Some may complain they are not big enough names for a main event, but the fight itself will be way better than most big name main events. Phone Post 3.0

I think ES is a future champ but Matt Brown's time is now. I've made a point to watch every MB fight since TUF 7 and I can't believe hes overcome that cringeworthy losing streak to get where he is now. DO WORK MATT FUCKIN BROWN DONT PUT LIME JUICE IN HIS DIP Phone Post 3.0

BW92 - I think ES is a future champ but Matt Brown's time is now. I've made a point to watch every MB fight since TUF 7 and I can't believe hes overcome that cringeworthy losing streak to get where he is now. DO WORK MATT FUCKIN BROWN DONT PUT LIME JUICE IN HIS DIP Phone Post 3.0
Matt Brown is coming up. Hes been awesome in recent years. Phone Post 3.0

Fucking fox sports 2 bullshit Phone Post 3.0

Hessian - 
SergesBeefyHopeFlaps - 
Hessian - 6.5 Creedmor is a great round. If you are barely ever going over 300 yards, might I suggest slowing the round down a bit.

I have a jacked up Anshutz in 6.5, have never fired your rifle before though.

My rifle would be changing round placements after 6 faster shot rounds. Even with a comp barrel 6.5 likes to heat up.

If I were to guess, I'm shooting about 2800fps. Some of the other guys are pushing their rounds closer to 3000fps but their barrels don't last all that long. 

I am at 3086 on avg., when shooting 800 meter offhand. That is a new comp barrel every 300 rounds.

When shooting 300 m, 3-p I am around your speed and if I shoot slow I get 600 rounds tops.

Have a great time with the sport.

300 Rounds on a barrel? Holy crap thats crazy! Do you do the work yourself? Insanity. Apparently with PRS theres a 3000FPS max, you get DQ'd if you go above.

WAR IMMORTAL!!!! Phone Post 3.0

WAT MATT BROWN!!!

WAT!!

WAT!!

WAT!! Phone Post 3.0

People talk about Erick silva like he is a great prospect. He is 29 an doesn't have a top 10 win in his career. Brown by sheer determination!! Phone Post 3.0

Matt Brown via tko round 2 Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - WAT MATT BROWN!!!

WAT!!

WAT!!

WAT!! Phone Post 3.0
This made me laugh and Idk why Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if there is any chance they might say the P5 champs & G5 selection still need to meet a certain metric. Like being ranked in the Top 15ish, etc. in the CFP rankings. If they're not, then it opens up another spot for an at-large.

Silva is gonna shock the world tonight Phone Post 3.0

Does a 2-1 favorite winning really count as shocking the world? Phone Post 3.0

Wilson_20 - People talk about Erick silva like he is a great prospect. He is 29 an doesn't have a top 10 win in his career. Brown by sheer determination!! Phone Post 3.0
It's not all about age... Dude hasn't had too many fights and hasn't taken too much damage. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

In for Brown by 2nd round TKO. Phone Post 3.0

Brown is gonna dig in that ass. Phone Post 3.0