Silva vs Jones

Im a huge Anderson fan hes my fave fighter but i would not like to see him against Jones, i called it way back to the Vera fight that i think Jones is the only person who could beat Silva and the sole factor is his wrestling and then when i watched the Sonnen fight it proved my theory right,Jones is alot more dangerous in every aspect than Sonnen.... Phone Post

You've got to learn how to right grammatically correct sentences. No one wants to read all this shit mushed together without proper punctuation.

But I digress. Have no fear. Anderson is Jones kryponite. He can beat Jones on the ground, standing, in the air, outer space, in Heaven, Hell and everywhere in between. And after tonight, you can guarantee its going to happen next year.

Authority Figure - You've got to learn how to right grammatically correct sentences. No one wants to read all this shit mushed together without proper punctuation.

But I digress. Have no fear. Anderson is Jones kryponite. He can beat Jones on the ground, standing, in the air, outer space, in Heaven, Hell and everywhere in between. And after tonight, you can guarantee its going to happen next year.

Silva has already stated in the past that he wouldn't fight him...

Sorry i forgot the literature police were on patrol. Anderson would lose and that pains me to say that! But if sonnen can hold him down what do you think Jones would do? Phone Post

I think you meant write. Phone Post

manzuri - I think you meant write. Phone Post

Lol Phone Post

Authority Figure - You've got to learn how to right grammatically correct sentences. No one wants to read all this shit mushed together without proper punctuation.

Lol you're trolling right?

See that ^. That's how you correctly use the word "right." The word you were looking for is "write." Phone Post