Silva vs. Nogueira!!!!!!!!!

According to the official PRIDE FC website, Wanderlei "The Axe Murderer" Silva will be fighting Antonio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira in the opening round of the 2006 PRIDE FC OPEN WEIGHT GRAND PRIX! This will be awesome!

No, their pictures are just side by side in the confirmed fighters section. Its been like that for weeks.

I thought it was confirmed that Nog was fighting Rulon Gardner.

" but perhaps Buentello or Eilers? "

Why bring in a UFC can when they have plenty of their own?

Undisputed STFU KKM!!!

LOL--
" but perhaps Buentello or Eilers? "
Why bring in a UFC can when they have plenty of their own?

damn.
true dat

oh snap.
John Kerry, you are correct also.....
damn.

People really need to get the site translated before jumping to conclusions. This is getting really fucking annoying.

lol, I made the same mistake otherwise I would rip you a new one for being wrong.

I have some seriously bad news Arvolski in my opinion maybe in the top 10 fighters if you included Pride heavyweights, Sylvia no fing way he will be out after his rematch in July Eilers and Buentello are you joking? I am going to name the fighters that would dispose of Sylvia Eilers and Buentello from Pride right now Fedor, Alexander E, Allistar Overeem, Fabricio Werdum, Mark Hunt, Cro Cop, Big Nog, Wandy, ShoGun, Arona, Kartoniv, Barnett, Coleman, James Thompson, Zulu, and I would go almost as far as to bet on Giant Sylva, Wes Simms, and Mark Kerr. I'm telling you the reason Dana White does not want Pride vs UFC is that the Pride fighters are so much more rounded, expierenced, and tougher than the UFC guys. I love the UFC but for real the UFC is the best of "American Fighters" the Pride is the best fighters from all over the world. Shit I forgot Yoshida, TK, and Fujita. I think Arlovoski could fight most of those guys well he would struggle against most though.

No offense JK but being able to say that is nothing to write home about.