Silva: Weidmans luck has ran out

Anderson Silva says controversial outcome of UFC 210 scrap means Chris Weidman's 'luck ran out'

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/04/anderson-silva-says-controversial-outcome-of-ufc-210-scrap-means-chris-weidmans-luck-ran-out/

Is that a bad translation? Does "luck" actually mean "gear" or "juice" in portuguese?

BreakALegAndy! -

Chris Weidman is one of the worst fighters to win a UFC belt. We're talking Matt Serra level. 

Any given Sunday brother. What lots of people don't understand in this game is that these guys are so good that they could become champ regardless of rankings as long as they get their shot. At this level, anyone could beat anyone. They all have the capability. That's why game plans are so important.

Serra and Weidman are amazing fighters. A champion is a champion. They got the strap. They beat all top competitors to include the champion. I disagree with the statement of "the worst of the champions".

Weidman's record post-USADA = 0-3

Andy's record post-USADA = 1-2 (gift decision over Derek Brunson - 19 of 23 media outlets scored the bout in favor of Brunson) Really should be 0-3, like Weidman

Combined reoords for getting popped for PEDs OR serious suspicion they were taking pre-USADA = 2-0

I think what he's trying to say is that the Chris got lucky against him

I think Anderson is hoping Chris steps up to replace Kelvin at UFC 212

Silva sounds bitter.

El Duderino -

I think Anderson is hoping Chris steps up to replace Kelvin at UFC 212

Old man Silva vs post USADA Weidman? Double KO via hip breakage 

You don't see Silva asking for that rematch ever 

BreakALegAndy! - 
Thingading -

Weidman's record post-USADA = 0-3

Andy's record post-USADA = 1-2 (gift decision over Derek Brunson - 19 of 23 media outlets scored the bout in favor of Brunson) Really should be 0-3, like Weidman

Combined reoords for getting popped for PEDs OR serious suspicion they were taking pre-USADA = 2-0

The Bisping fight was close, very close. If it's in the US is maybe goes to Silva. Andy basically finished him at the end of one of the rounds but Herb let it go. 

DC fight was on 2 days notice fighting the champ at a higher weight class. Andy was stopping the TDs at one point and even hurt D.C. If it's a 5 round fight or he has an actual camp Silva has a chance to "do Silva" and win that fight. DC posed absolutely no threat to Silva other than the takedowns. USADA had no effect on that fight. 

Andy is also in his 40's, his recent results are to be expected from an older fighter. To say his decline is due to USADA is a stretch, big stretch.  Weidman on the other hand is 0-3 after USADA while in the prime of his career. 

Never said his decline was entirely due to USADA. Andy was also winless is his 3 fights prior to turning 40 and prior to USADA. You have to go all the way back to 2012 to find a legit win for him.

Jon Snow Knows More Than Me -

Silva sounds bitter.

He is

Lol you guys. You are acting like he was a weak champion. He went undefeated, beat the goat twice. Beat machida when he was a very game opponent and belfort all before losing. Maybe usada and injuries have taken a toll. Maybe its the IV ban or his chin is starting to go.

Regardless, what he has accomplished in the sport puts him among some of the best fighters ever

Fuck Anderson. I was so looking forward to Gastwlum beating his ass.

Chris Weidman has never been "lucky", he's worked hard just like every Pro MMA fighter. I'll always think of Silva as arguably one of the GOATS, but he needs to be reminded that he basically handed over the Belt to Weidman with all his childish antics in their first fight. All that juking and playing around, he got KO'd by a guy who was there to fight.

His claim to fame was stealing Silvas mojo. Which has now run out.

Weidman is having an excellent career fighting at a world class level, just like Serra did. AS is unfortunately tarnishing his image by playing the fool.

BreakALegAndy! -

Chris Weidman is one of the worst fighters to win a UFC belt. We're talking Matt Serra level. 

Him beating Anderson was like Serra beating gsp, but it happened to gsp in his prime and was able to come back from it and get revenge, for Anderson it happened far past his prime unfortunately.

TwentyNineTwentyEight - Chris Weidman has never been "lucky", he's worked hard just like every Pro MMA fighter. I'll always think of Silva as arguably one of the GOATS, but he needs to be reminded that he basically handed over the Belt to Weidman with all his childish antics in their first fight. All that juking and playing around, he got KO'd by a guy who was there to fight.

"Arguably ONE of the goats?" Lol gtfo of here with that arguably shit, he's top four with jones Fedor and Aldo...lol at arguably. 

"Luck" beat him every minute of their 2 fights. I wish I had a little luck so I could beat the champ.

SurgicalGloves -
Jon Snow Knows More Than Me -

Silva sounds bitter.

He is
Very