Silverado guys

So just bought a 2016 with 27k mint condition only problem so far is I cant get the remote start to work. Any problems you guys have with them?

was hoping this would be a thread about the 80's western. still holding out hope it might be.

1 Like

You have to hit the lock button 1st then hit the remote start. 

1 Like
tumbleweed - was hoping this would be a thread about the 80's western. still holding out hope it might be.

Im sure ive seen it but for some reason I cant remember any of it. Cliffs ?

OOHSHOOT -

You have to hit the lock button 1st then hit the remote start. 

Tried that

If u just bought it from a dealer I'd be right back in that place for them to address the issue, might be out of warranty time wise but the used car dept should be willing to get it right if u just got it. got any pics of the truck to show? 

1 Like

1 Like

Ok my kid figured it out. Gotta hit lock then hold start for 4 seconds.

Press lock and then hold the start button for a few seconds

1 Like

Lock then hold start, it takes a few seconds 

1 Like

Nice lookin truck

1 Like
4ozToFreedom -

Nice lookin truck

Thanks

Turbo54 -
tumbleweed - was hoping this would be a thread about the 80's western. still holding out hope it might be.

In

topteam71 -
Turbo54 -

In

Who was in it?

Turbo54 -
topteam71 -
Turbo54 -

In

Who was in it?

Great cast

Kevin Cline, Kevin Costner, Danny Glover, Jeff Goldblum, Brian Dennaghy... and that's just off the top of my head

Turbo54 - 

it’s your classic western where Scott Glenn, Kevin Kline, Danny Glover and Kevin Costner team up to battle a corrupt sheriff played by Brian Dennehy and a vengeful cattle baron.

tumbleweed -
Turbo54 - 

it’s your classic western where Scott Glenn, Kevin Kline, Danny Glover and Kevin Costner team up to battle a corrupt sheriff played by Brian Dennehy and a vengeful cattle baron.

So on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate it?

My 2011 needs two locks the hold start

Oil consumption issues. The valve lifter oil manifold will need oil deflectors installed to correct this concern. New pistons/rings will not correct this issue it will just continue and burn out the new pistons as well. Be sure that when this engine is overhauled the new updated oil deflectors are installed. 

Turbo54 -

So just bought a 2016 with 27k mint condition only problem so far is I cant get the remote start to work. Any problems you guys have with them?

Usually Chevy key fobs work better when the drivers come out of the closet. 

1 Like