Sim city (the new one)

My sister picked me up Sim city for xmas (the new one apparently, didn't know they made a new one). Haven't played that game since i was a lil kid. Not sure if ill enjoy it or not. It Looks just like the old ones with better graphics. Any of you man boys pay this shit Phone Post 3.0

I hate when I read thread titles too quickly. Was expecting something else...

Phone Post 3.0

It was plagued with bugs and missing features when it was first released. I don't know anymore. Phone Post 3.0

used to play the sims and sim city back in the day. HOURSS down the drain... but very addicting/fun games.

havent played the new ones, any good? Phone Post 3.0

No joke sim city 4 is the greatest video game of all time. I have spent hours playing that game. It has a huge underground following.

It utterly smoked dick when it first came out because it was online only and the servers couldn't handle it. EA/Maxis lied about how much of the game simulation was actually calculated online, the game actually could have been played like the old Sim Cities and the only thing you would be missing is interaction with non-local players in your region.

Disaster of a launch, joke of a game. Play Sim City 2000 instead. Maybe they've fixed some of the dozens of things wrong with the game by now though.

This might explain my frustrations with the game better:

http://kotaku.com/5989115/simcity-the-kotaku-review/1487243638/@Fahey

Heard its awful. Condolences on the shitty gift hehe. Been on both sides of that.

On the other hand TheSims4 looks interesting Phone Post 3.0

What are you supposed to do in Sims games? It looks like you just watch a family in a house from any ads I've seen. Phone Post 3.0

billid - What are you supposed to do in Sims games? It looks like you just watch a family in a house from any ads I've seen. Phone Post 3.0
Nah sim city.

Your the mayor of your own city. Build it from the ground up Phone Post 3.0

This game does not seem promising.

How long ago did it come out. Bugs fixed Phone Post

Its a legit shit-tonne better than when it 1st came out, still not as good as the previous in the series. Try it though, you might enjoy it Phone Post 3.0