Since Reem ducked, Barnett or Bigfoot vs Fedor?

Who would you rather see Fedor fight later this year? On one hand we have Barnett who was considered the #2 HW a little over a year ago and was set to fight the best fighter of all time (Fedor). Now at the bottom of the top 10 due to pissing hot and fighting nobodies. Would probably happen at Dynamite.

On the other hand we have Bigfoot who's also at the bottom of the top 10. Had a controversial decision loss to Werdum and tooled Arlovski in his next fight. More than likely a Showtime card.

I gotta go Barnett. I've wanted to see this fight forever and having the big production of Fedor fighting in Japan again is too good to pass up. More than likely would be his last time there.

I wanted to see Fedor/Barnett last summer. I am still interested in seeing that fight. Fedor/Barnett over Fedor/Big Foot, at least for me.

Big Barnett!

Barnett. Make it a dream fight. Why not.

B Foot vs Fedor seems a little useless.

Fedor vs Werdum II, Overeem, Barnett. All reasonable. Even a Rogers rematch would be a good watch!!! Phone Post

im sick of barnett

shit mofo learn how to cycle correctly

Barnett is the more appealing fight but Bigfoot would be on the better card.

I just wanna see Fedor fucking fight man. Anyone. I don't give a shit any more.

Regardless of his steroid use Barnett is NO JOKE!!!!!!
He manhandled Geronimo.
I know GDS is no JDS but still...

I really like Barnett, but the getting tagged for steroids is so disappointing.

Yes, I understand that 'everyone uses them too', but there's a difference between cheating on your girl, and getting caught cheating on your girl and pretending like nothing is wrong.

So Fedor demands Olympic style testing for Overeem but nothing for 3 times roid failure Barnett? Who exactly is the one tucking?

Logic would say the person scared to take the tests.

But there's no confirmation anywhere that was even a stipulation. Just a comment on Josh Gross's Twitter.

Actually I'm pretty sure that same rumor was going around months ago and M-1 denied it.

CDO - Barnett will be his next fight because Barnett is a second tier fighter that the internets and Crazy Russians can sell as a relevant fighter.

I expect Fedor to win, but let me say in advance it is a meaningless matchup of people who haven't been relevant in half a decade. But these are the kind of match ups that Fedor excels.

-CDO

lol. Barnett would tool most if not all the UFC HW division.

Fedor does NOT deserve to go up against Ubereem! I don't get why people are saying he's ducking Fedor. Strikeforce has NO concept of contenders or rankings.

So Fedor demands Olympic style testing for Overeem but nothing for 3 times roid failure Barnett? Who exactly is the one tucking?

we all know Barnett tested positive, there's no secret, so you move on and still have the fight...Overeem was hiding in Japan for two yrs, and demanded to fight Fedor in Japan..Fedor starts negotiating with Werdum and Overeem starts to run his mouth again...

where does it state M-1 is demanding an olympic style drug test?

my take..

fedor doesn't take werdum seriously.. loses.

werdum basically gets a shot at overeem or if he wants ..a rematch with fedor..

werdum milks it for all it is worth.. gets a well deserved medical break..

overeem says okay.. "fedor"

m-1 says "no werdum"

werdum says "hey! my elbow is fucked up.. so fuck off both of you!!"

overeem says "fuck it.. K-1 pays more anyways.. here i cum"

m-1 says.. "hey we want overeem with olympic style testing n stuff"

overeem says "fedor is cool but fuck off ya commies"

big foot chimes in with a lil brazilian flag in his hand.. "hey.. I'm sexy and I like to dance too!!"

the UG, in not knowing how digest such profound information.. engages in typical '10er gay anal sex...

did i miss anything?

Sushi and Thunder Balls - Fedor does NOT deserve to go up against Ubereem!

Because Overeem has accomplished more than Fedor at HW, right? His biggest win is Rogers. A guy Fedor beat before him and is considered Fedor's weakest win in the past couple years. So if that's Overeem's best win, how tf doesn't Fedor deserve to fight him? lol Oh right. He has the happy meal Strikeforce belt.

If anything here are the Strikeforce rankings:

1) Werdum. Beat all three of the top Strikeforce heavyweights.
2) Fedor. GOAT but lost to Werdum. Still a favorite over every other fighter on the planet.
3) Overeem. Lost to Werdum as well. Biggest win is against Brett Rogers, one of Fedor's weaker wins. Currently ducking Fedor and Bigfoot.
4) Bigfoot. Currently going crazy because he can't get a relevant fight.

Bubblegum - 
Sushi and Thunder Balls - Fedor does NOT deserve to go up against Ubereem!

Because Overeem has accomplished more than Fedor at HW, right? His biggest win is Rogers. A guy Fedor beat before him and is considered Fedor's weakest win in the past couple years. So if that's Overeem's best win, how tf doesn't Fedor deserve to fight him? lol Oh right. He has the happy meal Strikeforce belt.

If anything here are the Strikeforce rankings:

1) Werdum. Beat all three of the top Strikeforce heavyweights.

2) Fedor. GOAT but lost to Werdum. Still a favorite over every other fighter on the planet.

3) Overeem. Lost to Werdum as well. Biggest win is against Brett Rogers, one of Fedor's weaker wins. Currently ducking Fedor and Bigfoot.

4) Bigfoot. Currently going crazy because he can't get a relevant fight.
weaker wins?? i thought that korean giant dude was one of fedor's weaker wins.. actually there is prolly several weak wins.. but let's not go there...

Vadim has already said they have no interest in fighting Bigfoot, they only Strikeforce bout they are interested in is the rematch with Werdum. The challenge to Overeem didn't come until they already knew he was obligated to fight elsewhere in that time frame.

However I hear Vadim is trying to set up a December super match in Russia against an opponent worthy of facing Fedor, Viacheslav Datsik

I still have hope overeem will fall back on all that injectable courage and find it in his probably enlarged heart that may explode any minute to take the fight that everyone wants to see! Fedor vs overeem dec 2010! Phone Post

i would be happy to see ANY and all of the matchups regardless. :)

It doesn't matter what Barnett would do in the ufc or anywhere else with drug testing. There is no point in a fedor Barnett fight- it's lose lose for fedor. He wins, he fought a roider who was without roids for the first time. He loses, he lost to a known cheat who isn't even ranked. Phone Post