Since Rogan Mentioned It, Cyborg's First Fight

Joe spoke about it on his podcast and I haven't seen it posted.

For later Phone Post 3.0

OMG   she is younger and less trained

chick wrecks chick period

LOL, double kneebah

Rambo John J -

Her left arm dislocated after the stomp, when she landed her elbow popped out. Cris tried to tell the ref the arm was dislocated, and the fight continued when she was explaining the situation, which set up the knee bar.Cris had 6 months training while Erica Praes was already a black belt in BJJ.Personally i was hoping the UFC was going to make this her first fight back into the UFC at 140lbs since it was a brazilian opponent, however Praes has been offered the rematch several times and declined.

Scorched Earth - Looks like a 135 lb fight. Thought Cyborg didnt have the natural build to make 135 lbs. Thats what her excuse makers keep saying any way.

This was Paes's 1st pro fight. Also as a side note, Bethe beat Paes back in 2013.
fight was 140lbs and she was 19 years old.Not sure what you weighed at 19 but if you are weighing the same at 30 after a 10 year career in professional sports, I would have to wonder what sport you played.

Ray Elbe -
Scorched Earth - Looks like a 135 lb fight. Thought Cyborg didnt have the natural build to make 135 lbs. Thats what her excuse makers keep saying any way.

This was Paes's 1st pro fight. Also as a side note, Bethe beat Paes back in 2013.
fight was 140lbs and she was 19 years old.Not sure what you weighed at 19 but if you are weighing the same at 30 after a 10 year career in professional sports, I would have to wonder what sport you played.

Your left out 1 important fact that caused weight gain.

Weird seeing her pre supplements Phone Post 3.0

Ray Elbe -
Rambo John J -

Her left arm dislocated after the stomp, when she landed her elbow popped out. Cris tried to tell the ref the arm was dislocated, and the fight continued when she was explaining the situation, which set up the knee bar.Cris had 6 months training while Erica Praes was already a black belt in BJJ.Personally i was hoping the UFC was going to make this her first fight back into the UFC at 140lbs since it was a brazilian opponent, however Praes has been offered the rematch several times and declined.

That's so weird. You'd think this chick would be desperate to fight someone she's already beat that's since gone through a course of anabolic steroids.

Ray Elbe -

So combat sports athletes usually move up weight classes as they age? Phone Post 3.0

What the fuck is the deal with all the hate towards her ? How many of the fans favorite fighters were on shit and nothing is said ? Hendo, Mir , Chael , couture , rampage , Barnett is loved and well we all know. I just don't understand the hate , Chris for all accounts is a great person and is bashes non stop. While a person not so nice is loved in wmma. Not to mention her skill level is fantastic

Just weird to me - maybe it's because she's a woman or maybe it's because the UFC brass bashed her for many years ? Phone Post 3.0

Scorched Earth - 
Ray Elbe - 

Can you provide a link or something showing this fight was at 140 lbs? Otherwise, I'm going to believe it was below 140 lbs because Paes is listed as a 135er.

Your argument about weight is flawed because it's all the muscle shes added over the years that prevents her from making 135 lbs again. Muscle isn't permanent unless it's actively maintained. Even though you flamed out quickly as a fighter you should at least know that. It's basic biology.

Fighters often switch between weigh classes and what they are listed at today is not necessarily a reliable indicator of what they fought at in the past. For example Ronda Rousey is listed as a 135er but that does not mean her fight with Charmaine Tweet was at 135.

What was the point of saying Ray " flamed out quickly as a fighter"? What's your MMA record?

lifeaftrprison - What the fuck is the deal with all the hate towards her ? How many of the fans favorite fighters were on shit and nothing is said ? Hendo, Mir , Chael , couture , rampage , Barnett is loved and well we all know. I just don't understand the hate , Chris for all accounts is a great person and is bashes non stop. While a person not so nice is loved in wmma. Not to mention her skill level is fantastic

Just weird to me - maybe it's because she's a woman or maybe it's because the UFC brass bashed her for many years ? Phone Post 3.0

Holy cyborg looks like a girl again. Clear that she was using and now can't make 135 from the roid mass Phone Post 3.0

Juice Box - Holy cyborg looks like a girl again. Clear that she was using and now can't make 135 from the roid mass Phone Post 3.0
That's the universal thought Phone Post 3.0

Ray Elbe -

No doubt. I was 155 at 18 and I'm 185 at 37 by just lifting and half ass training throughout the yrs. And I'm no pro athlete by any means. Everyone puts on mass when they workout and grow up Phone Post 3.0

Region Rat -
Ray Elbe -

No doubt. I was 155 at 18 and I'm 185 at 37 by just lifting and half ass training throughout the yrs. And I'm no pro athlete by any means. Everyone puts on mass when they workout and grow up Phone Post 3.0
Women's bodies do not naturally "put on mass" as they age. Quite the opposite, actually. Phone Post 3.0

scrapdo - 
Region Rat -
Ray Elbe -

Women's bodies do not naturally "put on mass" as they age. Quite the opposite, actually. Phone Post 3.0

90% of women I know put mass on as they age. Not good mass either.

In 4later, also mean girls is a hilarious movie Phone Post 3.0

pcuzz -
scrapdo - 
Region Rat -
Ray Elbe -

90% of women I know put mass on as they age. Not good mass either.