Since we now have UFC Fight Pass...

How do I watch this one tv? Are they developing an app like Netflix has on my tv? Phone Post 3.0

Matt Grice vs Jason Black. Lesser known, but you're welcome.

Is it up and running now? I thought it doesn't go live until 1/4 Phone Post 3.0

I like the fight pass but I cant find any strikeforce/pride cards am I doing it wrong or something lol

In for research. Can this be viewed from an xbox/ps? Phone Post 3.0

Matt Serra vs BJ Penn Phone Post 3.0

Good thread, in. Phone Post 3.0

How do you do a search for a specific fight? All I see for the pride boys is under the "Best of Pride". Phone Post 3.0

I'm loving watching these WEC fights!! Faber, Pettis, Aldo, and more!!!

GregNoActionJackson - Is it up and running now? I thought it doesn't go live until 1/4 Phone Post 3.0
Its up now but more of a beta version. Still lots of good content on there. Phone Post 3.0

OprahsFudgeDungeon - How do you do a search for a specific fight? All I see for the pride boys is under the "Best of Pride". Phone Post 3.0
They are still uploading much of the content. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty much this:

http://www.tapology.com/rankings/all-time-greatest-fights-in-mma-and-ufc-history Phone Post 3.0

Can I download this on my xbox or is there a channel for it on Direct TV I can view it from?

MMALOGIC -

im on an Anderson Silva binge while still crying.  Ill even take the "maia" Anderson... I was ungratefull... I realize that now... I can change... just come back to me baby.

Bro hug Phone Post 3.0

WrestlingSucks - Can I download this on my xbox or is there a channel for it on Direct TV I can view it from?
Xbox version coming out in March and don't think there is anything for Directv Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Couture vs Tito - UFC 44

First one I re-watched when I signed up for Fight Pass and one of the first UFC shows I saw (Pride fan first).

If you know the context of the fight, it's that much more enjoyable, but the pre-fight video was very well done too. Phone Post 3.0