Sinead O’Connor Calls McGregor Slave Owner

![](upload://1L1qJO2m2Tg546hQiz7n7ErJFB6.jpeg)

McGregor was replying to a story about how Ireland’s farm sector is planning on using chartered flights to transport in 1,500 Romanian and Bulgarian workers to save Ireland’s fruit and vegetable harvest.

![](upload://6G6uFka1iYLxRpPlvE3hUu2ofub.jpeg)

![](upload://eRHceifptP6lWAcaKYNSuSoiM8E.jpeg)

![](upload://p8fQiAy4fFZRJF30WCJn7dVqOme.jpeg)

Seems like a completely reasonable and proportionate response 

3 Likes

elucidate lol what a cunt

4 Likes

Conor replied basically telling the bitch to chill (politely)

Not even sure what the hell I just read.

Is she another one of these woke celebrity-turned political crusaders?

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/1250485127848828933

McGregor's final remarks to O'Connor were in Gaelic - “Nà déan mearbhall ar ghnó na troda le réaltacht, Sinead. Tá brón orm má chiontaítear é.” (“Do not confuse the fighting business with reality, Sinead. I am sorry.”)

And he let her have the last word.

https://twitter.com/MagdaDavitt77/status/1250493118350340096

I think I get it now. 

So she's implying that he's somehow xenophobic for stating that right now is an inappropriate time to fly in 1500 immigrants from other countries to perform something that is of questionable necessity, when, even in the worst case scenario, that task could be offered to Ireland's own unemployed workforce?

What a strange time we live in.  I'm convinced that social media might be the downfall of humanity. 

10 Likes

Anyhoo, I'm quitting this topic, as people like fucking Sinead o'connor really dont deserve the brain power, and this isnt MMA related.

7 Likes

Sinead forgot we’re in the middle of a pandemic. 

4 Likes

Im not sure if im stupid because i cant make sense of twitter or if people who can follow it are just not that smart to begin with.

2 Likes
baj54 -

Im not sure if im stupid because i cant make sense of twitter or if people who can follow it are just not that smart to begin with.

The top post is an answer to the post just below so you need to start with the bottom post of a thread. Once you do that you will still end up wondering  if you're stupid because you can't make sense of twitter or if people who can follow it are just not that smart to begin with.

2 Likes

The woman is severely mentally ill. Let her have her twitter. She's harmless and no one would listen to her anyway. She is irrelevant. 

2 Likes

Does sinead think Romanians and Bulgarians are fleeing for their lives? Communism is long gone sinead, wake up.

1 Like

They’re clearly fucking. 

2 Likes

She's clearly fucking mental

1 Like

Sinead is sadly batshit crazy. Conor talking sense. 

7 Likes

It’s as though when he said “chains of command” she got to thinking about actual chains in slaves

4 Likes