Sinead O’Connor Calls McGregor Slave Owner

She wasn’t wrong about the pope. 

3 Likes

My friend who is a cop here in NJ was called to a seedy motel to respond to some crazy woman...ended being sinead oconnor

In the middle of an industrial park area, seedy motel in NJ of all places

1 Like

Did Sinead convert to islam or something?

So is he saying fly people in or don't fly people in. I swear 2 different things in 2 different tweets.

James Franco -

So is he saying fly people in or don't fly people in. I swear 2 different things in 2 different tweets.

He is saying only medical equipment and essentials should be flown in at this time, with the pandemic and shot going on. He is saying that there is more than enough people at the ready in Ireland to work now, this eliminating the risk of flying in travelers as well as putting the good people of Ireland to work.

Sounds good to me. 

After having converted to Islam, Sinead O’Connor no longer wants to be around any white people — whom she called “disgusting” and seemed to think include all non-Muslims.

The 51-year-old singer, who now goes by the name Shuhada’ Davitt, even acknowledged that the sentiment she was about to express Tuesday is racist.

“I’m terribly sorry. What I’m about to say is something so racist I never thought my soul could ever feel it. But truly I never wanna spend time with white people again (if that’s what non-muslims are called). Not for one moment, for any reason. They are disgusting,” she wrote on Twitter.

So really.....nobody should give two shits what she has to say about anything

5 Likes
Al Cappucino -

After having converted to Islam, Sinead O’Connor no longer wants to be around any white people — whom she called “disgusting” and seemed to think include all non-Muslims.

The 51-year-old singer, who now goes by the name Shuhada’ Davitt, even acknowledged that the sentiment she was about to express Tuesday is racist.

“I’m terribly sorry. What I’m about to say is something so racist I never thought my soul could ever feel it. But truly I never wanna spend time with white people again (if that’s what non-muslims are called). Not for one moment, for any reason. They are disgusting,” she wrote on Twitter.

So really.....nobody should give two shits what she has to say about anything

That’s cool. I never want to spend time with any Muslim people either. Not one moment, for any reason. 

6 Likes

Sinead seems like a typical liberal.

4 Likes

Seething white self hating roastie.  

1 Like

No point in logic debate with a mentally ill person.

2 Likes

I still give her props for posting a dating ad looking for someone to use the “tradesman’s entrance.”

That and “The Lion and the Cobra.”

She shouldn't even be associated with his white non muslim ass. 

1 Like
KingMartyrJack -
GrindOnLine -

Sinead forgot we’re in the middle of a pandemic. 

She's crazy, BUT his post was crazier and made no sense.

It literally sounded like he's calling for cheap labor to be "flown in" for ... some kind of work? On whiskey perhaps? LOL.....

He wasn't exactly being clear there......

I thought it was pretty clear what he meant. 

Is that actually Sinead’s twitter account, or is he being trolled hard?

cantuna4u -
James Franco -

He is saying only medical equipment and essentials should be flown in at this time, with the pandemic and shot going on. He is saying that there is more than enough people at the ready in Ireland to work now, this eliminating the risk of flying in travelers as well as putting the good people of Ireland to work.

Sounds good to me. 

I'm from Australia.  I think i get what's going on.  It's actually drawing light upon something that's pretty fucked up.

After i left school i spent a few years as a fruit picker going with seasons. It's on contract so that means you get paid by how much you pick . ie $2 per 20 leter bucket of tomatoes. 

There's ok money in it but you have to be able to work hard. There were some guns that were making really good money. 

For a big part of it though it is a job that illegal immigrants or fresh of the boat immigrants take.  In some cases they'll even fly in people to pick there fruit ( sometimes cherries) then back to their contries after the season.   

This is the shit that makes my blood boil is Australian's that don't want to work.   That's the number 1 thing on my list of things that shit me. We supposedly have a reputation as being hard workers meanwhile Id be picking fruit in a town and there's people perfectly capable of doing it that haven't worked a day in their life and for at least 6 months of the year there's work everywhere. They'd rather just bludge on the dole.    It's not a matter of Conor is right.  It's sheads a light on their shit situation that their own people are to lazy to work. Even Conor is showing his ignorance.  Send in your CV's    you dont need one.  Just a willingness to want to work 

1 Like

Like most bat shit crazy girls I'm just going to ignore her. 

KingMartyrJack -
GrindOnLine -

She's crazy, BUT his post was crazier and made no sense.

It literally sounded like he's calling for cheap labor to be "flown in" for ... some kind of work? On whiskey perhaps? LOL.....

He wasn't exactly being clear there......

It is a bit confusing if you don't already know about what's apparently in the works (I did not, and I first read his initial post like you described). Him flying in people to work in the fields seems closer to making sense regarding "breaking the chain of command" (We breaking it down and fixin this shit!" Lol) than concern that these people being brought in in would spread the virus.

I guess he's afraid one or another systems would break down from a spike in virus cases emanating from the unneeded guest workers, that that's the point he was clumsily making. Thus, confusion over this lack of clarity, with a phrase including the word chains tied in with the topic of foreign workers, made Sinead go haywire with visions of Conor whipping foreigners in fields.

She would fit in nicely with some of the personalities on this forum.

KingMartyrJack -
GrindOnLine -

No she didn't.

She (rightfully) thought he was referring to this

https://bbc.in/2z040f2

Have a read of my post.

This is just highlighting a bigger problem which is that this happens every year. 

Ireland has a high unemployment rate meanwhile they have to get workers in every year to pick their fruit.   Proves high unemployment dosen't necessarily mean lack of jobs.

1 Like
KingMartyrJack -
bungee up -
KingMartyrJack -
GrindOnLine -

No she didn't.

She (rightfully) thought he was referring to this

https://bbc.in/2z040f2

Have a read of my post.

This is just highlighting a bigger problem which is that this happens every year. 

Ireland has a high unemployment rate meanwhile they have to get workers in every year to pick their fruit.   Proves high unemployment dosen't necessarily mean lack of jobs.

I know.

And because of his poorly wordes post she thought ats what he was referring.

Sadly he was one of those dole bludgers that didn't want to work. 

She was a bit over the top though 

Fuck that bitch. Feel her to Al Quada so they can rape her til she suicides. Then lets see how much she likes white people

1 Like