Singapore retreat info

i can only win by using and maintaining smell, dirty gear. no one wants to get close enough to sub me :) it's my 5-point organic game. j/k

and i do recall your rolling pin knee ride with, err... memories, yeah I remember that.

next year i hope you will leave my arm in its shoulder girdle :)

Cassidy I am not going to make it gi mandatory. . but it's always a good training tool to have anyway, for many reasons. The HCK unbleached is only about 55. and a great investment.

No problem I will buy one. I was just wondering. I need one anyways, for a club I will be starting on my Air Force Base.

Vince - Quite possibly, either that or at my new school. Will let everyone know in time.

"well the goat is changeable, you never know..."

Just make sure the goat isn't blind. Singapore is a small island, you might just miss us and end up IN THE WATER!

just coz the goat is blind dont think he cant see everything!!!

LOL

Ssssshhh. . .the "Goat" 'knows'.

Let's see if the goat can even walk straight after a night at our finest
bars! :-)

ttt
for this thread. Can't wait to go to Thailand and Singapore.

Kon

The reason why I ask about venue is in consideration of:

1. air quality/ventilation
  2. carpet burns
  3. carpet strands getting in the eyes and mouth
  4. concrete under that carpet...(my poor back)

Vince

lol

Vince,

As I mentioned above I may possibly hold it at my new school (which I don't own but rent).

Reason why I use the hotel seminar room before is that it's centrally located and convenient for everyone. Plus since Matt is staying there, I get use of the room FREE so it works out cheaper for everyone in terms of seminar fees :-)

Regards

Kon