Single biggest thing liberals are delusional about? Same with conservatives?

IMO, off the top of my head:

Liberals: Human nature
Conservatives: Environmental Issues.

I’ll admit this is just a cursory thought on the matter just to get that out of the way.

5 Likes

That if everyone else just thought like them the world would be better off. That goes for both sides.

14 Likes

What if one person was truly altruistic…wouldn’t everyone else thinking like them make for a better world?

6 Likes

Are we all just bent spoons?

Identity politics.

Overestimating the crazies on the other side

5 Likes

“Conservatives: Environmental Issues.”
I dont think that is true at all. Many of us want to maintain our environment but want it done rationally. Destroying the American economy to lower emissions and watch China and others take up the slack is not rational. Build Nuclear power plants, reduce the cost of electricity, allow the electric car market to develop. Also punish China, India and others for their destruction.
That is the only way to fix the environment. Fucking our economy is not a fix.

27 Likes

Good response.

1 Like

I will offer one.
Conservatives: making abortion illegal

Its off the chain and is hurting the party. The majority of the population does not agree with it. Limits are fine (16 weeks), but pursing a policy to outlaw abortion just reduces conservative abilities to hold office.

15 Likes

This is not part of the liberal plan. Their plan is to increase our dependence of foreign oil so we can pay higher gas prices. Also, they want to tax the shit out of everything so we can contribute to climate change research.

There is no good, logical plan when it comes to the left.

1 Like

Both: The national budget and debt

1 Like

Did you assume our utensil???

Some identify as forks or even sporks, bigot.

#BeBetter

3 Likes

Yeah, The identity politics from both sides are ruining the country

5 Likes

Also, if you are concerned about the dwindling white population percentage, a surefire way to accelerate it is to outlaw abortion.

Liberals: if everyone gives the government more money, things will be better for everyone!

Conservatives: If everyone gives the richest corporations more money, it will be better for everyone!

11 Likes

American conservatives: free market ideology coexisting with social conservatism
Liberals: genetics

3 Likes

I went to church once in my life and the sermon was titled “Why Chrsitianity is UnAmerican”. Good Post.

1 Like

Non-binary Utensils…I have a business idea…

thats not delusional though. it only is if your ideas are morally and intellectually inferior aka globalism, socialims, communism. basically liberalism.

liberals are definitely wrong about human nature. thomas sowell said it best about liberals

6 Likes