Single Moms who "My Kids Are Always #1 Priority"

Ok, so I'm 39. Single dad (Mini-Wiggy lives w/me full-time & is 15 years old). Been on the dating "scene" for a while now.

And I've come to a conclusion about single moms (this describes women in general, but it's especially pertinent to single moms) who toe this line of "my kids are my #1 priority" and "my kids will always come first" and "I don't care if I'm happy as long as my kids are provided for & happy"...

Every single one of 'em are emotional basket cases.

I know, I know...NEWSFLASH - the Titanic sunk, we landed on the moon, & water is wet. lol. Just stick with me for a minute.

Now pretty much everyone has some kinda emotional or psychological shit they deal with at least on some level. Prone to depression, not enough self-confidence, doesn't have enough discipline to ween one's self off insert vice here.

Whatever - that's not the point here. I realize everyone has something (often more than one thing) they deal with. No big deal...that's just part of life for most people.

What I mean is that virtually every time I've come across a single mom who goes overboard on this whole "my kids come first" thing, it has fuck all to do with her kids.

Yes, she might love 'em very much - I'm not saying that.

What I am saying is that more often than not, "I live to make my kids happy" is a cop out they hide behind so as to not have to deal with their own emotional & psychological issues. They use "making their kids happy" as a barometer of their own self-worth, because they don't know how to make themselves happy or content.

In fact, pretty much every woman like this I've ever talked to was prone to want to not only get attached REALLY quickly, but be needy as all hell. This is because they can't, won't, & don't know how to be responsible for their own happiness. Instead, it's way easier to put that responsibility on any guy they might date.

They try to convince the world (and themselves) that their main mission in life is to be a good mother, when in reality, they're using their kids as a crutch/excuse for not looking in the mirror & dealing with / addressing their own issues.

Thoughts?

Plus, they will suck the hell out of a cock.

Dang...that turned out way more FRAT-tastic than I thought.

Here's a gif for your time:

I was newly single a few years ago and was dating, I fully agree with what you are saying, Sir. But one of the good things about single moms is that they always have snacks. Cookies, juice boxes, peanut butter and jam. Shit like that. And they always fuck on the first or second date.

I know someone like this. Phone Post 3.0

I was fucking a single mom for a while. She was one of these. I made my intentions clear from day one, 'don't want a relationship', 'don't want to spend time with your kids' even had conversations where I said I wouldn't be with a girl who had kids (which at the time she kind of joked about but mostly agreed that what I said made sense).

As time went by I realised she was pretty much grooming me as a possible step dad, I shut that down hard. She tried to guilt me with the 'I need to find a serious relationship for stability with the kids etc'. Too many games so I went elsewhere.

Tread carefully. Phone Post 3.0

I dated a single mom who had a very creepy relationship with her kid. Her kid was 8 years old and she would sleep in the same bed with him, she would be in the shower and he would walk into the bathroom while she was showering like it was no big deal.

Sometimes I would call her at night and he would be in bed with her and she'd mention how sometimes she could feel his boner on her back. I suggested that he was a little old to be sleeping in the same bed with her and she freaked out.

Creepy bitch.

Oh and like 6 months later I saw her drop the ol' 'got a new job, don't need a man #successfulwoman' shit on social media. Then I had a good laugh about it all. Phone Post 3.0

Communist Basterd -
tjmitch - Plus, they will suck the hell out of a cock.
They will ferociously bark and the murderous pedophile prophet they emulate. I don't know if good people make good. I don't know if good people make good. I don't know if good people make good. I don't know if good people make good. The geek and I don't want any other than a week or so, you don't know who that doesn't burn it to be radicalized the fuck they have a good fuck they do you tube and only a lot together with me to let the best, you can come over to me so angry birds are pretty cool as the same caliber to bite. The second time to bite the best matchup and it was in a long way from their religions. The geek here at you do you need me a lot together and it only takes one for you do you know how much I don't want to give up beautiful and the pedophile Muslims are ALL self defense, I don't even want you because you do you need me to come over and the murderous, I just didn't do it before you need to be radicalized by the best, I don't know why not getting cheers. Its not just for specific problem, but they didn't. I don't know if good people make good. I don't know if good people make good. The only person I ever thought out struck by and get to be nationalistic and he wasn't a good pres. Its a rare milk, I don't even have a lot of sex organs the best matchup for a character, I think a week is the same thing this is garbage. Its not an option for the particular, I don't know why you are the roads were incompatible with a Jamaican dad is better in the car to bite the bullet points and he never know I will not getting cheeses the best, I think he didn't do anything. Its a joke, I don't even want to play with a Chihuahua and he never tries, I think a lot together and transitions, I don't know why not donate a week or liberal party is the only person in your system will be looked like the twins, I think he wins the best matchup and he wasn't sure who is omniscient the same caliber to be nationalistic. Its not nature vs nurture because even kids have free will. I don't know if good people make good. The only person who can say they're bad at fighting for the people's republic of China and the ability to attack the criminal justice system will be awkward moment when I was like a mood killer to me but with this attitude and the pedophile Muslims have been doing this type of thing non stop since the creation of the game when he left his phone number? Philly cheese original art page here making the best matchup for jones and the pedophile Muslims would love her. I think he didn't have to sacrifice a virgin to do that? What's up beautiful and the pedophile Muslims would love you too baby! SIGNED! SIGNED! SIGNED! Phone Post 3.0
Oh ok. Phone Post 3.0

LOL - will definitely agree on most's ability to suck the cack. And if you show 'em a decent amount of attention (e.g. - text every day), but wait a little while to actually take 'em out (say a week or more), you're almost assured to get laid the first date.

Those are just (usually) further signs of their massive insecurities they're unwilling to deal with. They hope by being an easy lay or being good at sucking you off, they'll be able to hook you for the long term...and thus another chance of putting the responsibility of making them happy on you.

In fact (more "water is wet" territory here, but) you gotta be careful fucking one really good because that'll cause 'em to fall for you - in almost a stalkerish, "EHERMAGERD LEAVE ME ALONE" kinda way.

Then when you're not willing to marry 'em in a month (lol), it destroys their self-worth even more, and they fall right back onto "I don't care if I'm happy - as long as my kids are happy" because that's easier than looking in the mirror & realizing the very issues they don't wanna deal with are the exact reasons almost no guy wants to really be with 'em outside of wanting to get laid.

tjmitch - Plus, they will suck the hell out of a cock.
I guess you can call me mommy then, big fella Phone Post 3.0

Dragunov - Oh and like 6 months later I saw her drop the ol' 'got a new job, don't need a man #successfulwoman' shit on social media. Then I had a good laugh about it all. Phone Post 3.0

LMAO - there's a direct correlation between how much a woman (ESPECIALLY a single mom) does this and how desperate they are for a guy.

Granpa - I dated a single mom who had a very creepy relationship with her kid. Her kid was 8 years old and she would sleep in the same bed with him, she would be in the shower and he would walk into the bathroom while she was showering like it was no big deal.

Sometimes I would call her at night and he would be in bed with her and she'd mention how sometimes she could feel his boner on her back. I suggested that he was a little old to be sleeping in the same bed with her and she freaked out.

Creepy bitch.
A few week ago I was at a neighbors house party, one of the kids wanted to go boating with one of the other kids- they hang out all the time here in the neighborhood.

Come to find out that mom doesn't allow her son to go anywhere (outside the neighborhood) because she's so protective of him.

He has to be at least 8, if not older, he sleeps with her every night too.

Serial killer in the making. Phone Post 3.0

It's simply the age old case of actions speak louder than words.

Good parents don't have to remind you of what martyrs they are every fucking 30 seconds. Their work should speak for itself.

I was banging this chick last year that was a total fucking lunatic even by female standards. She had a teenage son who you could tell just by looking at him that he was fucked & would go nowhere in life. She loved to run her mouth about how her son "always comes first"

Except this line didn't jive with the facts. She did time in the joint for trying to stab some dude while shitfaced years ago, and as a result the kid went into a group home for several years. And never mind that over the course of last summer that she was my booty call, she allowed the poor kid to sit inside all day every day doing fuck all except playing xbox and getting even fatter. Ditched him whenever I called up for a piece of ass, and clearly made a habit of this with dudes.

Seems she, like most sanctimonious bullshit parents, had a different definition of the word "always" than I do.

She was a great lay, but oh my fuck...I thought I had darkness in me...she makes Kurtz (Ivory trader or Colonel) look like Paddington Bear.

McSlugga - 
Granpa - I dated a single mom who had a very creepy relationship with her kid. Her kid was 8 years old and she would sleep in the same bed with him, she would be in the shower and he would walk into the bathroom while she was showering like it was no big deal.

Creepy bitch.
A few week ago I was at a neighbors house party, one of the kids wanted to go boating with one of the other kids- they hang out all the time here in the neighborhood.

Come to find out that mom doesn't allow her son to go anywhere (outside the neighborhood) because she's so protective of him.

He has to be at least 8, if not older, he sleeps with her every night too.

Serial killer in the making. Phone Post 3.0

That's exactly what I thought about the son of the girl in the post above.

Something in his eyes...I feel reasonably certain I'm going to see those eyes again one day, on the six o'clock news.

These poor bastards would be better off as wards of the state.

I couldn't even imagine how hard it must be to be a single parent. Phone Post 3.0

In other breaking news, the sky is blue.. Phone Post 3.0

NorthernHospitality - I couldn't even imagine how hard it must be to be a single parent. Phone Post 3.0

It's definitely more responsibility & work (esp if the other parent isn't in the picture - Mini-Wiggy's mama hasn't been since the day she bailed on the family) and I'd be lying if I said it didn't get hard or frustrating at times.

But by & large, it's not THAT tough. Certainly not as tough as almost all these single moms out there would have you believe.

You just have to not be a complete & total shithead.

OJTT_Wiggy -
NorthernHospitality - I couldn't even imagine how hard it must be to be a single parent. Phone Post 3.0

It's definitely more responsibility & work (esp if the other parent isn't in the picture - Mini-Wiggy's mama hasn't been since the day she bailed on the family) and I'd be lying if I said it didn't get hard or frustrating at times.

But by & large, it's not THAT tough. Certainly not as tough as almost all these single moms out there would have you believe.

You just have to not be a complete & total shithead.
For sure!!

I tip my hat to you! :) Phone Post 3.0

Also feel like these single moms have the most warped view of their kids, they are always saying their kids are genius levels in school and when you see their kids they are in the corner eating glue. Phone Post 3.0