SINGLE OG BROS..What the plan for tonight?

What are you bruhs getting into tonight?  

Looks like it's cigar night with a group of buddies.  Hitting up a few Austin hot spots for some more drinks later in the evening. Hopefully find a single solid 6 with low eslf esteem and loves anal. 

You guys jerking it, paying for play or casting your 12" lure and hope something bites?

Big EP - 

Looks like it's cigar night with a group of buddies.  Hitting up a few Austin hot spots for some more drinks later in the evening. Hopefully find a single solid 6 with low eslf esteem and loves anal. 

You guys jerking it, paying for play or casting your 12" lure and hope something bites?

Going to a rock show, gonna give some ladies the eyes there and see how that goes. Phone Post 3.0

Work! Phone Post 3.0

Fight companion Phone Post 3.0

I'll probably just smoke myself into a coma. Just another Saturday night for me Phone Post 3.0

GOREILLAMAN CAWK COMMANDER - Going to the UFC here in town

That's awesome!  Bendo is the man for taking this fight. 

SnapLocally - 
Big EP - 

That gif gets me everytime!  VU!

Charizard - Going to a rock show, gonna give some ladies the eyes there and see how that goes. Phone Post 3.0

Mmmmm...rock chicks!  I dated a chick briefly who I met at a Deftones concert. Small petite thing who fucked like she was a BBW. 

DickolasNicholas - Work! Phone Post 3.0

Any single hotties going to be around?

Phone Post 3.0

Shadow of Mordor

3 Point contest

UFC

in that order

I'm swamped with paperwork and homework unfortunately, Monday I have something lined up involving a hispanic chic, handcuffs and whip cream thankfully. Phone Post 3.0

I've been looking for a decent tranny hooker on backpage Phone Post 3.0