Single OGers 30 plus - Do you fear ending up alone

I'm 35 this year and tbh, I never wanted marriage or kids... Now I'm pushing 35 I feel like my priorities are changing but, I feel like it all may have come a bit late.
I've just left my girlfriend of ten years and I live quite a solitary lifestyle due to my profession so, I just don't see how it's going to change. Plus, all the good ones are gone or come with baggage unless I start looking at the younger market.
Anyone else get that feeling? Phone Post 3.0

AS SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN WITH THE SAME WOMAN FOR 19 YEARS.............SHUT YOUR LUCKY ASS UP AND GO PLUG SOME STRANGE YOU GOD DAMNED WHINEY FUCKING FAGGOT.

ThePrimateFormerlyKnownAs - I'm 35 this year and tbh, I never wanted marriage or kids... Now I'm pushing 35 I feel like my priorities are changing but, I feel like it all may have come a bit late.
I've just left my girlfriend of ten years and I live quite a solitary lifestyle due to my profession so, I just don't see how it's going to change. Plus, all the good ones are gone or come with baggage unless I start looking at the younger market.
Anyone else get that feeling? Phone Post 3.0

Great thoughts and didn't know we were roughly the same age! Yep... Single here and okay with it. Better to be alone than miserable in a relationship. Whatever happens, happens. In the meantime, it's worth chasing young tail...

Haha, yeah, both you guys are right. Guess I just need a kick up the ass. Been drinking for four days solid so I guess it's just caught up on me a bit! Phone Post 3.0

Get a dog or cat man and chill out with the bragging. You will never have to deal with an inlaw and I envy you ya bastard! Phone Post 3.0

ThePrimateFormerlyKnownAs - Haha, yeah, both you guys are right. Guess I just need a kick up the ass. Been drinking for four days solid so I guess it's just caught up on me a bit! Phone Post 3.0

Why did you break up with her? There's other women out there... The good thing about being a guy is that we can get married and have kids at 50 (if we want that at that time)...

Ive NEVER been afraid of being alone.  Ive had lots of long term girlfriends.

Im afraid of settling for a bad one.  Which ive done a few times. 

Im just being patient (37 single with awesome 6 year old daughter) until the right one comes along.  Staying single and not even looking for a gf right now. 

Id love a FWB or bootycall though.  Ive never been able to make that work.  One of us always catches feelings.

SgtJustinTeplitz -
ThePrimateFormerlyKnownAs - Haha, yeah, both you guys are right. Guess I just need a kick up the ass. Been drinking for four days solid so I guess it's just caught up on me a bit! Phone Post 3.0

Why did you break up with her? There's other women out there... The good thing about being a guy is that we can get married and have kids at 50 (if we want that at that time)...
I have to travel for work and she didn't want to give up her life at home to be with me. We basically wanted different things but, there were other issues too. Phone Post 3.0

tj tapper -

Ive NEVER been afraid of being alone.  Ive had lots of long term girlfriends.

Im afraid of settling for a bad one.  Which ive done a few times. 

Im just being patient (37 single with awesome 6 year old daughter) until the right one comes along.  Staying single and not even looking for a gf right now. 

Id love a FWB or bootycall though.  Ive never been able to make that work.  One of us always catches feelings.

See there's part of the fear. I don't have any children and I'm scared I never do now. Phone Post 3.0

ThePrimateFormerlyKnownAs - 
SgtJustinTeplitz -

I have to travel for work and she didn't want to give up her life at home to be with me. We basically wanted different things but, there were other issues too. Phone Post 3.0

Glad you broke up then... Of course, she may change, but if she doesn't, there will be another women out there for you, you know?

I'm 39. I've seen 5-6 of my friends get CLEANED OUT in divorce. House she's livin' in while he pays for it, 401K's/IRA's gone. So no, not really.

*Other women

Boo spell check...

drewb75 - I'm 39. I've seen 5-6 of my friends get CLEANED OUT in divorce. House she's livin' in while he pays for it, 401K's/IRA's gone. So no, not really.

Amen brother!

SgtJustinTeplitz - *Other women

Boo spell check...
Of course they will but I always seem to pick assholes. Not the one of ten years though, she's the nicest person you'll meet. Phone Post 3.0

Boo spell check...
Of course they will but I always seem to pick assholes. Not the one of ten years though, she's the nicest person you'll meet. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe stay friends with her? She seems like someone you care about and life circumstances inevitably change...

SgtJustinTeplitz -

Boo spell check...

Maybe stay friends with her? She seems like someone you care about and life circumstances inevitably change...
I've spoken to her and she can't deal with us being friends which I've got to respect. Phone Post 3.0

BIGWHITESEXY - AS SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN WITH THE SAME WOMAN FOR 19 YEARS.............SHUT YOUR LUCKY ASS UP AND GO PLUG SOME STRANGE YOU GOD DAMNED WHINEY FUCKING FAGGOT.
OP, this is a true friend speaking right here! Phone Post 3.0

I'm 38 and in a similar position to the OP.

The only difference is I have been getting it wet as often as possible. Last night I tromboned a lovely petite 22 year old schoolteacher.

Get after it Phagget.

Also read "the rational male". Phone Post 3.0

I'm 38, single, no kids, and couldn't be happier about my situation. I answer to no one, and just do whatever I want, whenever I want. It's great. Phone Post 3.0

I'm 36, NEVER been married, NO kids and luckily I have a few options to call when I want female companionship.  I know eventually some of these women may eventually get into a relationship and I can deal with that.  I am social enough to be able to replace those woman who move on. 

At my age, I don't feel like the opportunity is closing for me because I don't want to stress myself about worrying about shit like that.  I'd rather focus on me, my career, my finances, my health, etc.  I am sure "the one" is out there who I will deeply in love with but I am not looking for her.  I'll continue to live it up, date as much as I can and experience what a each woman, I hang out with, have to offer me one by one.