Sink Pisser Closes Down Pizza Hut

I know sink pissing is almost as popular as ass eating around here...

And you thought Pizza Hut couldn't get any more questionable. One of the chain's West Virginia outposts was shut down recently after surveillance camera footage showed a district manager peeing into a dishroom sink.

Although the incident happened after business hours (and at least he wasn't peeing into the pizza), authorities generally view relieving oneself in the area where things get sanitized as a violation of health code. A sign on the door of the shuttered restaurant says that it was temporarily closed because of "conditions within the establishment constituting a substantial hazard to the public health," and it could be days or even weeks before the restaurant reopens. In the meantime, the restaurant's fans will just have to settle for real food instead.

Wyatt Derp - Fucking stupid. My house would be condemned Phone Post 3.0

LOL this. Not our fault that most sinks are perfect piss height.

Bright move by the district manager. He was probably making decent money, but he pissed his career away instead. Phone Post

I used to have a friend who managed two different chain resturants.  Although he would not go into detail, he said if I knew what went on behind the scenes at many fast food joints that I would never eat out again.  He said he certainly doesn't.

I piss In a water bottle first then turn the cold water on to rinse it down I don't just piss in the sink like a fucking savage ! Phone Post 3.0

Hear this is the only Pizza Hut Lyoto Machida finds suitable. Phone Post 3.0

Hilarious. The last time I set foot in a pizza hut I left because the manager looked and acted like some guy that would whip it out and piss in the sink on the job. Time and place, man. Time and place.

Those restaurant Pizza Huts are pretty fucked up. Like they haven't updated anything since the 80's. I think I saw tabletop Pacman in one of them.

It must be funny when people take their teenage kids there.

"Cool Dad! This place has a vintage theme!"

"Nope. This shit is just old and neglected."

jTheHybridwolff - I piss In a water bottle first then turn the cold water on to rinse it down I don't just piss in the sink like a fucking savage ! Phone Post 3.0

this. 

PeteyWheatstraw - Hilarious. The last time I set foot in a pizza hut I left because the manager looked and acted like some guy that would whip it out and piss in the sink on the job. Time and place, man. Time and place.

Those restaurant Pizza Huts are pretty fucked up. Like they haven't updated anything since the 80's. I think I saw tabletop Pacman in one of them.
You left because he looked like he could
Piss in a sink? Legit story. Phone Post 3.0

The official urinal of the OG.

Phone Post 3.0

"You left because he looked like he could
Piss in a sink? Legit story."

We were sitting down and we could hear the moron in charge talking about stupid shit to his "team". How he was out partying too late, almost got in a fight, but that's how he rolls, etc. I looked over and it was a fifty something year old fat dude with rotten teeth and a lazy eye. That's management material at Pizza Hut.

Peeza Hut

jTheHybridwolff - I piss In a water bottle first then turn the cold water on to rinse it down I don't just piss in the sink like a fucking savage ! Phone Post 3.0
Cause that makes way more sense then using a toilet like a normal human being Phone Post 3.0

I shit in the sink. I do what I want! Phone Post 3.0

Meh. Not the end of the workd Phone Post 3.0

This pisses me off because I love pizza.

Isn't pee sterile? Phone Post 3.0

"Isn't pee sterile?"

That's what they say, so it seems like it would be fine. I had a basement sink I would piss in occasionally and run the water. The urine stink lingers.