Sir Mix-a-Lot us the most underrated rapper ever.

The guy had such a commercial huge hit that many people don't realize he was far more that the one hit wonder of Baby Got Back. The guy was a lyrical genius with some of the best flow of all time. Mack Daddy doesn't have a bad song on it, possibly the greatest rap album ever made. Swass, Chief Boot Knocka and several more high caliber albums round out his legacy. Countless other songs I can still sing because you never miss a word out of his mouth and it tells a solid story instead of pointless rhyming. Guy was just the true rap god. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry but the OG has already decided that Eminem is the most underrated rapper of all time

Drivin’ my car by the bus stop
Till I spot a young cutie straight suckin’ down a soda pop
Baby girl's winkin’
Mix-A-Lot's thinkin’
Hope this girl's feet ain’t stinkin’

Mix a lot gets absolutely zero credit whatsoever Phone Post 3.0

Dr Gonzo - Drivin’ my car by the bus stop
Till I spot a young cutie straight suckin’ down a soda pop
Baby girl's winkin’
Mix-A-Lot's thinkin’
Hope this girl's feet ain’t stinkin’
I remember playing his shit back in the day in big crowds at a party. Everyone just stopped what they were doing and cracked up over lines. I remember people laughing at this very one. Phone Post 3.0

How many times will they play this before they ban this you know ms gore can't stand this, but I gotta fan that's lovin this scandalous rap, guess who I got layin on the canvas, d r r I c h a r d, hard from the freeway party. Phone Post 3.0

Swass is still bad ass.
Blue please?

Posse on Broadway:
http://youtu.be/SBPpy_SVV_0

My hooptie is a great song Phone Post 3.0

Hooptie!

Not to hijack the thread, but I feel EPMD never got the credit they deserved. Phone Post 3.0

It's because of the tension between the US and Britain hip-hop scenes.

Once he was knighted people thought he just sold out to the royal family. Phone Post 3.0

Testarossa
Seattle ain't Bullshittin"
Brown Shuga
Lockjaw
Swap Meet Louie
Let it Beaounce Phone Post 3.0

big daddy kane

All I'm saying is the guy was far more than just Baby got Back Phone Post 3.0

Beepers
My hoopty Phone Post 3.0

His DJ was fairly treacherous, that' song my Lamborghini has some insane scratching Phone Post 3.0

Posses on broadway
Buttermilk biscuits
Bremelo lol

Being from Seattle area I am a huge fan. Saw him in a Best Buy once and my buddy ate next to him last month. Phone Post 3.0

Even twenty years later I know I could still sing Chief Boot Knocka, Seattle ain't Bullshittin', Testarossa, Brown Shuga plus more I'm sure in entirety without it on in the background. Phone Post 3.0

THP - Sorry but the OG has already decided that Eminem is the most underrated rapper of all time
Underrated not over rated Phone Post 3.0

My hooptie Rollin'
Tailpipe draggin'
Heat don't work
So my girl keeps naggin'

Good shit. Phone Post 3.0

My name is Kung Foo and I'm here to say,
Sir Mix-a-Lot's rappin's not good..it's great!