Sister Abigail

I take it , that will never happen? I'm so let down!

Biggest waste of a MacGuffin in all of storytelling if they never actually make her a real wrestler and part of the active roster.

They are releasing Crazy Mary Dobson. There is no one currently under contract that could come remotely close to filling that role.

AnthonyWeiner - They are releasing Crazy Mary Dobson. There is no one currently under contract that could come remotely close to filling that role.

I don't know why it has to be someone on the current roster. Or even a wrestler at all. Hire an actress or something. Get R Done.

kingofpancakes80 - 
AnthonyWeiner - They are releasing Crazy Mary Dobson. There is no one currently under contract that could come remotely close to filling that role.

I don't know why it has to be someone on the current roster. Or even a wrestler at all. Hire an actress or something. Get R Done.

Eventually that woman is going to have to get in the ring. It's not the Divas Era anymore (although with Maryse and the rumored return of Kelly Kelly it may be reverting), a built-up character like Sister Abigail needs to be early Kane-level terrifying.

I suppose. She might have to take a bump here or there, but would she actually compete with the women? I don't know why she can't just be a supernatural manager(for lack of better term).

Ronda Rousey 

They should have saved the fat bitch on raw for that role. She is bigger than most of the wyatt family though.

ShanTheMan - They should have saved the fat bitch on raw for that role. She is bigger than most of the wyatt family though.
It wouldn't work because she sounds like a 13 year old.

If you want to get creative with someone current just have some kind of possession angle even if they don't currently look like it would fit, with a chick that can pull it off. Possibly move it from one to another eventually.

Find one that can act and reasonably pull off strong moves. Even though she probably can't do strong moves well, Wyatt's possessing Lana and Rusev becoming sympathetic would be hilarious.

Dress Lana even dark revealing clothing, but they need someone who can also work decently.

I still think Bo might come in in drag.