Sit em Start em week 12.....

Short week this week..... bring em.

Here's my situation i'm 7-4 and I am wondering who I start in my two flex spots. which two out of these players:

Damien Williams
Torrey Smith
Mike Crabtree
Brent Celek
Santana Moss

I have Kevin Smith/CJ Spiller as waiver claims add one of those two to the list assuming I get them but I doubt I'll get either.

Thanks again C

If I'm lucky enough to claim Kevin Smith off waivers, should I start him over DeMarco Murray?

I've had a nasty QB situation all year, so I dropped some extra WR's to get some QBs to play with.

Flacco - A. Smith - Linehart - Orton (scooped up Orton in case he goes to the Chiefs.)

RB2: Helu, Ingram, or Battle

WR: Pick 3 - Andre Johnson, Deion Branch, Mike Wallace, Nate Burleson, Nate Washington

Gronkowski has been carrying my team.

Gracie killar - Here's my situation i'm 7-4 and I am wondering who I start in my two flex spots. which two out of these players:

Damien Williams
Torrey Smith
Mike Crabtree
Brent Celek
Santana Moss

I have Kevin Smith/CJ Spiller as waiver claims add one of those two to the list assuming I get them but I doubt I'll get either.

Thanks again C

Torrey Smith
Michael Crabtree (Replace Crabtree with Smith if you get him.

Johnny Fatz - Torrey Smith vs SF or Antonio Brown @ KC for my WR 3 spot.

Thanks.

Torrey Smith all day. He is a deep touchdown thread every game. Teams double cover Boldin and leave Torrey one on one.

419 - If I'm lucky enough to claim Kevin Smith off waivers, should I start him over DeMarco Murray?

No freaking way! Demarco is a beast. Smith is a decent flex guy but don't rely heavily on him.

Beeno - I've had a nasty QB situation all year, so I dropped some extra WR's to get some QBs to play with.

Flacco - A. Smith - Linehart - Orton (scooped up Orton in case he goes to the Chiefs.)

RB2: Helu, Ingram, or Battle

WR: Pick 3 - Andre Johnson, Deion Branch, Mike Wallace, Nate Burleson, Nate Washington

Gronkowski has been carrying my team.

I think Linehart has the best matchup this week. I'm just not sure if Houston is going to let him throw the ball a lot. They may have more success running it. Flacco and Smith have tough matchups.

I like Ingram out of your Running back options.

Andre Johnson, Mike Wallace (These are both on my team too) and Nate Washington.

coach,
jonathan stewart vs ben-ellis green jarvis vs chris johnson. one spot

thanks

Had to settle for Spiller so I may just roll with crabs, but I just grabbed Gerhart and Grant off the waiver wire dropped jackie battle and mike thomas. Would any of those two players be better plays than Crabtree C?

QB:

Ben Roethlisberger (Questionable) or Rex Grossman?

Scoring...

Every 25 passing yards (PY25) 1
TD Pass (PTD) 6
50+ yard TD pass bonus (PTD50) 1
2pt Passing Conversion (2PC) 5

alxholic - coach,
jonathan stewart vs ben-ellis green jarvis vs chris johnson. one spot

thanks

I like Jonathan Steward vs. the Colts here. They have zero run defense. Normally it would be CJ2k but he has looked terrible lately.

Just an fyi guys Fjax is out for the year if any of you have him in your leagues might be wise to grab spiller. Rare to get a starting RB this late in the season.

I was outbid for Smith, which makes the decision to start DeMarco Murray at flex much easier.

419 - I was outbid for Smith, which makes the decision to start DeMarco Murray at flex much easier.

Smith got 5 points and was looking good until he got hurt. Demarco should do better than that.

Gracie killar - Just an fyi guys Fjax is out for the year if any of you have him in your leagues might be wise to grab spiller. Rare to get a starting RB this late in the season.

Great call Gracie. Spiller has a tough match up this week so he isn't worth playing.. but Spiller could come in handy in the near future.

So yeah, I was super smart last week picking up Laurent Robinson in two leagues. Benched him in both this week. 19 points go begging.

Fuckin' Smith.

Waylay.. why didn't you post here before the games? I would have told you to start Robinson!!

Caleb - Waylay.. why didn't you post here before the games? I would have told you to start Robinson!!

Heh, getting too cocky coach. I have been steamrolling the last few rounds, thought I had it all coverd. We'll see if it will be a costly lesson on Sunday :)