Site Covering all Russian Combat..

ttt

ttt

Would there be interest in Red Devil/M-1 t-shirts, baseball caps and tapes? I am still looking into it, but it may very well be possible.

Tapes for sure. People will buy almost anything MMA related if you keep the prices fair.

I see this thread picked itself back up, good. I was beginning to wonder how good an idea it is to put up a site that requires a ton of time and work, when no one seems too interested.

If we get enough interest, then we will carry much more than just hats, shirts, etc.. from M-1, WAFC, BARS, and more ... We will try to go that extra mile and carry all the DVDs, tapes, etc... It may be a stretch, but we want the region-free DVDs too.

This will not be a cheesy, homemade site (lol) .. look for a professionally built, maintained, and updated MMA site. I am not exactly sure when it will be up, but it should be within the next mth or so.

Updates on the MMA scene over there will be great.

I'm interested.

Sub Wrestler- Give me an email AxAthletics@hotmail.com.

Alex

ttt!

Got a couple of Usa vs Russia programs for trade!

ariasg@clam.rutgers.edu

me thinks at least one site already exists...

nhb-redzone.cjb.net

Again, I'd really be very interested in this site. Particularly if you were able to offer a more reliable, easier way to get ahold of the events on tape/DVD.

Info about the combat sambo competitions would be excellent as well.

http://ufc.narod.ru

I just got M-1 Russia vs The World 4 DVD yesterday. I liked the event alot. Production and video quality was very good. The fights were entertaining too.

The event had a few Americans fighting. Dave Strasser, Ben Rothwell and Curtis Stout fought on the card. There is alot of tough Russians that people dont know about.

The atmosphere at the event is different than any other country. Their was the usual tables set up ringside. People at the tables have wine or champainge(sp?) bottles to drink from. Also I saw a guy smoking a cig out in the crowd.

The DVD is called 2HOT2HANDLE #12. I wonder why they dont just call it by its real name.

I would love a site like that.

TTT this is still a go

"There is alot of tough Russians that people dont know about."

Yep, that's why I think a site like this is needed ... to help give exposure to some very talented, but mostly unknown fighters who could give the "known" top guys a very hard run for their money.

The site is being worked on right now, and although I do not have an exact date ... a rough version should be up fairly soon.

Good idea. Particularly interested in the Combat Sambo.

YES! RUSSIAN LANGUAGE FORUM PLEASE