Site Issues

Over the past few days the site has been experiencing some issues that we've now identified and are working to fix. The site's stability has been rock solid for a while and it took some time to find the issues that popped up. Ending up being some issues with updates on Heroku and expect to have it sorted out soon.

Hold the Door and it'll be fixed soon as we can!

Yo go, Girl!

No worries! With Christmas and New Years it’s more important that you guys spend time with family and friends.The fellas lining up to cry about not being able to argue online will get over it.

God bless,

Munk

Lol at that pic. Ok we'll put the pitchforks away.  For now.

puts pitchfork down, deletes letter of resignation

Thanks Chris!

Always when my boss isnt around....

oh well, happy new year.

I though it was kinda nice when the site didn't work on fight night. 

It reminded me of the good ole days.  

I have inadvertently ignored tons of people on the app. Great addition. 

incoming app update?

lol, gotta love the top men's definition of rock solid. 

The frequent errors, pop-ups, and redirects are symptomatic of the overall instability that defines this place. 

Chris - 

The site's stability has been rock solid for a while 

Image result for yeah right animated gif

Munk - No worries! With Christmas and New Years it's more important that you guys spend time with family and friends.The fellas lining up to cry about not being able to argue online will get over it.

God bless,

Munk

Working on that promotion to mod I see

Thanks for the update

ChicagoTom - 
Munk - No worries! With Christmas and New Years it's more important that you guys spend time with family and friends.The fellas lining up to cry about not being able to argue online will get over it.

God bless,

Munk

Working on that promotion to mod I see

Merry Christmas, Sir!

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
Chris - 

The site's stability has been rock solid for a while 

Image result for yeah right animated gif

While I'm laughing and agreeing with you, I do have to ask this-

Why do you think admin is slow to make posts like this?

Well, it’s because no answer is good enough and this will be pages and pages of shit talking now.

Not that it’s not justified, but some of you guys will take the opportunity to just let off both barrels and then keep reloading.

I promise you that the Frontline mods are here to pass on issues and concerns. When the site gets the flu we pass it up the chain. Often we catch weird shit before you guys and it gets before it’s enough of a problem for most users to notice.

Keep yelling, please. I mean that. The site is nothing without users. The uses ARE the site.

Just keep it respectful and comical*

*Not saying your post was wrong in any way, it was pretty much perfect. Just taking advantage of your post to pass on my thoughts.

Are the top men fixing the issue again ?

Sagiv Lapkin -

Thanks for the explanation Chris.

Can you help me out with a s/n change? I’ve emailed with no luck. I heard you were the man to talk to. Thx

The site's having issues?

Sagiv Lapkin -
MatrixKick -
Sagiv Lapkin -

Thanks for the explanation Chris.

Can you help me out with a s/n change? I’ve emailed with no luck. I heard you were the man to talk to. Thx

You should have an email response from about an hour ago.

Thanks I just sent you a response. Thanks for the help.