Site Issues

And here I thought Struct might become the new JRUN.

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
Chris -

Over the past few days the site has been experiencing some issues that we've now identified and are working to fix. The site's stability has been rock solid for a while and it took some time to find the issues that popped up. Ending up being some issues with updates on Heroku and expect to have it sorted out soon.

Hold the Door and it'll be fixed soon as we can!

after 48 hours with login issue's on the desktop version, i just logged in.

IVE JUST COME INTO SOME MONEY, DO YOU NEED A LOAN KIRIK?

ATTN; DEAR, This is Mrs. JENNIFER JOHNSON , I have registered your ATM CARD to the POST OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC so that they will Post it to your home address and I believe your current address is still the same. Your total amount in the envelope is $15.8 Million USD and the POST OFFICE assured me that there will be no stoppage until it get to your hand. I want you to contact them and re-confirm your address where to Post it. Contact Mr. John Ben, 03 BP 1000,COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC. E-mail: (post.o881@outlook.com) Telephone +229 68218483 Your full information for the Postal. FULL NAME: ============== COUNTRY: ============== CITY: ============== CURRENT HOME ADDRESS: =========== TELEPHONE/CELL PHONE NUMBER.========= AGE/OCCUPATION: ============= SEX/A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION: =============== the manager, informed me that it will take good 3 days to get to your house and your Envelope accumulate. Your Current address has to be reconfirmed when contacting the post office. Call me at +229 68218483 as soon as you receive your Envelope. Thanks & remain blessed. Mrs.JENNIFER JOHNSON

^^^sincerely the ole shooter^^

TOP MEN. 

No worries.

I was talking with the guys and we just wanted to say thanks for all you do. It is greatly appreciated!

scrambull -

TOP MEN. 

You need to join them

I cant think of a another forum that has more problems than this one. Still browsing in the stone age over here.

First off, thanks for trying to fix the site. I am noticing that anytime I try and play a linked youtube video on the PC the video doesn't play and then the site freezes

As I was reading how rock solid the site is I got my 12th redirect pop up of the day lol. 

Erocks - 

As I was reading how rock solid the site is I got my 12th redirect pop up of the day lol. 

That’s an added feature, not a negative.

Show some appreciation.

ABCTT_RAT FINK -

This should be copied over and over

Hold the door or my ni**as watch you hold the floor!!

Chris -

Over the past few days the site has been experiencing some issues that we've now identified and are working to fix. The site's stability has been rock solid for a while and it took some time to find the issues that popped up. Ending up being some issues with updates on Heroku and expect to have it sorted out soon.

Hold the Door and it'll be fixed soon as we can!

So basically we should be willing to sacrifice ourselves and die for the sake of the OG?

Munk - No worries! With Christmas and New Years it's more important that you guys spend time with family and friends.The fellas lining up to cry about not being able to argue online will get over it.

God bless,

Munk

No we won’t!

I blame Fabes!

This app is a virus. Deleting after 7 years. It pulled up an ad with spread-eagle women that my 5-year old saw. Get your shit together.