Sitting cage side

Ive been to a few ufc events before and always just got regular seats
Would like to hear from anyone that has got seats close to the octagon and if they thought it was worth the money. And also how much u could expect to pay
Thanks Phone Post 3.0

Sitting cageside nowadays at UFC event will cost you an arm and a leg.. $400+.. Best seats/viewing experience for the money is 1st section right off the floor, 1st few rows.. back in the day, i was paying $50-75 to sit ringside at UFC events before ZUFFA.. now, you cant even get into a UFC event for less than $80, and that is the nosebleeds.

Ringside has its cool factor and all. You can meet some fighters, celebrities, etc.. but then again you can meet them at other events such as weighins aswell. Sitting ringside is more of a "I have money to blow and its not going to affect me either way" type of thing. Phone Post

Duke Roufus had a row of seats for the UG at Glory 11 in Chicago. I think all said and done it was $75/seat for *second row*.

UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE.

A few awesome moments...

1. I was cheering so loud for Saki before his first fight, he actually stopped in-ring and looked out at me. Yeah, I know... BEEP.

2. A bunch of young guys were sitting in the front row. Half way through the show, Frank Shamrock and his girl showed up. "Unless your tickets say Section E, seats 105 and 106, you better get the fuck out". Hah hah, and then some kids in the UG row piped in with "Yeah! Those are Frank Shamrock's seats!"

3. Mauro and Duke kicked off the television portion right in front of us, camera, lighting and all. It was actually pretty hard not to stare them in the eyes, I didn't want to fuck them up or make it awkward. BEEP again I guess.

I've been to a few UFC events, nose bleeds, even had the *very back-row* of seating at the Staples Center (which was surprisingly AWESOME)... there's absolutely nothing that compared to being in the second row of that Glory show. I've got to assume that the same thing would be true for UFC, but I can't say for sure.

jwistead - Duke Roufus had a row of seats for the UG at Glory 11 in Chicago. I think all said and done it was $75/seat for *second row*.

UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE.

A few awesome moments...

1. I was cheering so loud for Saki before his first fight, he actually stopped in-ring and looked out at me. Yeah, I know... BEEP.

2. A bunch of young guys were sitting in the front row. Half way through the show, Frank Shamrock and his girl showed up. "Unless your tickets say Section E, seats 105 and 106, you better get the fuck out". Hah hah, and then some kids in the UG row piped in with "Yeah! Those are Frank Shamrock's seats!"

3. Mauro and Duke kicked off the television portion right in front of us, camera, lighting and all. It was actually pretty hard not to stare them in the eyes, I didn't want to fuck them up or make it awkward. BEEP again I guess.

I've been to a few UFC events, nose bleeds, even had the *very back-row* of seating at the Staples Center (which was surprisingly AWESOME)... there's absolutely nothing that compared to being in the second row of that Glory show. I've got to assume that the same thing would be true for UFC, but I can't say for sure.

PS. THANKS DUKE!!!