Sitting in first class on a plane. AMA

Flying from LAX to Louisiana

GO Phone Post 3.0

Makin dat cleaver money Phone Post 3.0

Akron OG - Makin dat cleaver money Phone Post 3.0
Yessir Phone Post 3.0

How much do you hate the commoners sitting behind you in... economy... shudder Phone Post 3.0

pass out copies of "travel tips for the uninitiated"

here they are

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&thread=1998207

goosedaystrangler - How much do you hate the commoners sitting behind you in... economy... shudder Phone Post 3.0
Is that where they keep the animals? Phone Post 3.0

What are you currently drinking? (Only acceptable answers are scotch or the blood of a coach passengers child) Phone Post 3.0

You fucking made it.
Next step, order some moon boots or a wine thermometer out of the Sky Mall magazine. Phone Post 3.0

Holiday flying works out great for people with the little status since the planes are all full of non medallion fliers.

I about to fly from Nashville to chi with a bunch Midwestern polacks in coach real essited Phone Post 3.0

SaintMike - What are you currently drinking? (Only acceptable answers are scotch or the blood of a coach passengers child) Phone Post 3.0
Coffee.

Just landed in Salt Lake City and goddamn this is the whitest place on earth. Phone Post 3.0

Is Ben Kingsley on your flight Phone Post 3.0

just how many celebrities are sitting around you?

ChristopherMoltisanti - 
SaintMike - What are you currently drinking? (Only acceptable answers are scotch or the blood of a coach passengers child) Phone Post 3.0
Coffee.

Just landed in Salt Lake City and goddamn this is the whitest place on earth. Phone Post 3.0

mrblonde1281 - Is Ben Kingsley on your flight Phone Post 3.0
No...and it's SIR Ben Kingsley Phone Post 3.0

Magic Jackson -

just how many celebrities are sitting around you?

None that I can tell. But on my flight here there was a guy next to me who dressed like a hobo, but was obviously rich and had a super fine female with him. I assume he is a rap star or top intl DJ Phone Post 3.0

I_AM_THE_CAWKSUCKER - First time in 1st class huh Phone Post 3.0
3rd Phone Post 3.0

Why you going to the bayou? Phone Post 3.0

Do you have your eye on the Tiger? Phone Post 3.0