Sitting in my Deer Blind

Cold as shit out here and its pretty quiet. Have seen a doe and 2 fawns and then a little buck chasing 2 doe. Just had a group of 10 turkeys come through. Anyone else out hunting? Phone Post 3.0

I've only seen squirrels so far Phone Post

I'm not hunting, but I did see a couple deer on the way to work this morning. Phone Post

I did pack on the layers of clothes and am perfectly warm so there is that Phone Post

I have squirrels playing grab ass all around me too. My brother texted me and he said he has a nice 8 pt down. Got 15 minutes after daylight. Phone Post 3.0

Good luck!! Phone Post 3.0

Nothing worse. Surrounded by turkeys and i have to piss. Phone Post 3.0

9 Degrees F Eastern Wa brr Phone Post 3.0

Jealous!

Not a good situation. Just finished the last of my coffee and its 2 hours till i go up for lunch. Phone Post 3.0

I just had to leave until the afternoon. Some idiot drove his truck through the field to the edge of woods and pulled out a ground blind. He proceeded to stomp and snap everything as he dragged it through the woods 40 yards away from me Phone Post

Just had a buck with a really white rack come through with 6 or 7 doe. Couldnt get a shot off. Phone Post 3.0

Good luck guys, I'm not out today but wish I was! Phone Post 3.0

i took the day off from work yesterday to hunt. passed up 2 small ones. Phone Post

I was out this morning, all I seen was two groups of turkeys passing through. Had to leave because it was so cold in the stand after 3 hours I was shivering. My truck read 19 degrees.

I wouldn't take a shot yesterday on a decent bodied 10ptr I called in who came in and went broadside at 25 yards in between trees and then got spooked. Ah well.

Heading up for lunch. No luck this morning. Phone Post 3.0

Where are you located op? Phone Post 3.0

Good luck fellow hunters... can't wait for spring to try and bag a nice spring alaskan black bear. Phone Post 3.0

Darup - 

I just had to leave until the afternoon. Some idiot drove his truck through the field to the edge of woods and pulled out a ground blind. He proceeded to stomp and snap everything as he dragged it through the woods 40 yards away from me Phone Post

His property and he was pissed someone was on it?

Alco Hauler -
Darup -  I just had to leave until the afternoon. Some idiot drove his truck through the field to the edge of woods and pulled out a ground blind. He proceeded to stomp and snap everything as he dragged it through the woods 40 yards away from me Phone Post

His property and he was pissed someone was on it?

It wasn't either of our property. It was the property owner's son in law. We both have permission to hunt it and are the only ones. It is 72 acres and the guy decided to move his ground blind from the other side of the property to 50 yards away from my stand at 9am on opening morning of firearm season. Phone Post