Sitting in my Deer Blind

Had 3 days off, temp hovered around -5 to -15.
I did not go out, I am a pussy. I KNOW there are elk 3-4 miles from my door (was into their beds last week) but I just couldn't sack up and go. Got up at 4 each morning, got back in bed right quick, lol. Phone Post 3.0

Got two mulies earlier in the season. Bow season starts December 1, and any whitetail is open.

Also, got a cow elk draw that opens December 1, and closes Feb 28. Phone Post 3.0

I am in Michigan. Back in the blind till dark. Hope to see somethjng but you never know. Phone Post 3.0

Mike Litoris - Got two mulies earlier in the season. Bow season starts December 1, and any whitetail is open.

Also, got a cow elk draw that opens December 1, and closes Feb 28. Phone Post 3.0
I wish we had as many seasons as you guys get back there. I have a couple weeks to fill my elk tag and have a white tail tag I'll likely eat as well. Got a muley a couple weeks ago........ Freezer us pretty empty bros, somebody wanna mail me some elk? Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife -
MountainMedic - Had 3 days off, temp hovered around -5 to -15.
I did not go out, I am a pussy. I KNOW there are elk 3-4 miles from my door (was into their beds last week) but I just couldn't sack up and go. Got up at 4 each morning, got back in bed right quick, lol. Phone Post 3.0

thats why you track one down, kill it and hide in its warm carcass to keep from freezing to death. it worked in star wars. 

Yeah, breaking down the elk woulda been the warmest part of the hunt, for sure. Well, that and the 3-4 trips up and down the hill (10 + miles and over 10,000 feet gain/loss) by the time I get it out. It's a rough way to put dinner on the table :) Phone Post 3.0

Nothing but squirrels and chipmunks for me. Phone Post 3.0

Just chillin with my bow. No deer yet Phone Post 3.0

Anything today?

B17 -

Im going to a wildlife refuge tomorrow

They will be so surprised Phone Post 3.0

I hunted for the first time today! Pigeons with my dad and uncles for a couple hours. Also first time I fired a shotgun. So fun. Why did I wait 37 years to do this?! Phone Post 3.0

Do turkeys have a season too? Like would you get in trouble if you shot one of those turkeys because no deer came by?

Fathead D - I am in Michigan. Back in the blind till dark. Hope to see somethjng but you never know. Phone Post 3.0
I'm in Sanilac county. Lot's on the camera this year, took my first small Buck right after bow opener.

Good luck sir. Phone Post 3.0

B17 -

Im going to a wildlife refuge tomorrow

Whitewater is basically a refuge Phone Post 3.0

I had a doe come in 15 yards away but no bucks so didn't get anything Phone Post

My brother ended up with an 8 pt with an 18 inch inside spread and later yesterday he had an even bigger one come in. We have a one buck rule so he had to sit and watch it. I didnt see shit in the afternoon so back at it today. Looks like we have an inch or so of fresh snow on the ground too. Phone Post 3.0

Don't kill Bambi Phone Post 3.0

I'm hunting tomorrow and have not even sighted my rifle in yet lol Phone Post 3.0

I have a small 6 pt in front of me now. He has no clue i am here. Kind of fun to watch. Phone Post 3.0

Nice morning here.

Phone Post 3.0

Does and turkeys 8° F Eastern Wa. A 5 point was taken Thursday and a 4 point last night.