Sitting on a bench at a dog park AMA

I'm at the dog park with my dogs so why the hell not? And yes I'll actually answer things unlike most of the damn bored amas that are made. So go for it OG! Phone Post 3.0

Eyeing little girls
With bad intent

What dog you got? Phone Post 3.0

e. kaye -

Eyeing little girls

With bad intent

Nope the park is really quiet. I'm here by myself minus the old ladies walking the path. Phone Post 3.0

Bobby91k - What dog you got? Phone Post 3.0
I have a lab mix and a jack Russell mix. Phone Post 3.0

Do you have any pretzel sticks with you?

If so, stick one up a dogs butt, then feed it to the dog

How come your choosing to sit instead of walking somewhere with your dog Phone Post 3.0

PatK - Do you have any pretzel sticks with you?

If so, stick one up a dogs butt, then feed it to the dog
I have some at home but none with me. Phone Post 3.0

Subfighter90 - How come your choosing to sit instead of walking somewhere with your dog Phone Post 3.0
I like to let them be able to run off the leash. But yea I've walked with them around the park Phone Post 3.0

How is that you're home in the middle of the day? Do you work? Phone Post 3.0

Damaynevent - How is that you're home in the middle of the day? Do you work? Phone Post 3.0
I do I'm just off today. Phone Post 3.0

e. kaye - 

Eyeing little girls

With bad intent

HEY OG-LUNG

ghost bear - 
e. kaye -

Eyeing little girls

With bad intent

Nope the park is really quiet. I'm here by myself minus the old ladies walking the path. Phone Post 3.0

Watching as the frilly panties run

NiteProwleR -
ghost bear - 
e. kaye -

Eyeing little girls

With bad intent

Watching as the frilly panties run
Nope but some guy pulled out a guitar on a picnic table so I'm gonna listen to the soothing sounds of some rapist play. Phone Post 3.0

How big is your cock ? Phone Post 3.0

OnlyPirateFan - How big is your cock ? Phone Post 3.0
More than you can handle faggot. Phone Post 3.0

Which dog in the park would get your PB slathered cock? Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - Which dog in the park would get your PB slathered cock? Phone Post 3.0
Mine are the only 2 here and that doesn't count because they are my dogs. Phone Post 3.0

ghost bear -
stevekt - Which dog in the park would get your PB slathered cock? Phone Post 3.0
Mine are the only 2 here and that doesn't count because they are my dogs. Phone Post 3.0
Good man. Only a sicko would let his own dog slobber his knob. Get someone else's dog for PB time. Phone Post 3.0

Any hot bitches? Phone Post 3.0