Six Feet Under final scene

Easily the best series finale ever, and quite possibly the best 6 minutes of television you will ever see. You're welcome.

SPOILER WARNING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA16rVZqf5o

2 Likes

Its absolutely fucking amazing! It fucked me up for a couple of days!! That show was fucking brilliant!

2nd only to MASH, amazing final ep

Agreed

NorthernHospitality -

Its absolutely fucking amazing! It fucked me up for a couple of days!! That show was fucking brilliant!

Before Claire drives away my thoughts were that it was a solid series finale episode but nothing special or memorable. Then those last 6 minutes happened. I sat there for a long time after it was over and didn't even move. Amazing amazing stuff. It's also funny to think that Michael C Hall starred in a show that had one of the best series finales ever, and another that had one of the worst.

1 Like

Best season finale of all time. People that haven't seen this I always recommend and mention the finale as well.

Watch this every 5 years or so. I would imagine it hitting you hard as you age.

honestly that is not a very good version.

Edit: apparently good versions have been taken down.

MrBoone -

That was the only one I could find.

1 Like

I watched it regularly until the last few seasons. I happened to catch the very end of the finale, literally where these clips start, I was pretty choked up. It got to me, definitely as perfect an ending to a series as I’ve ever seen.

I am ashamed to admit I cried like a fuckin bitch when I watched that many years ago. It was an excellent show. 

Sernie Banders -
MrBoone -

That was the only one I could find.

Yeah taken down unfortunately. However I found several videos of The Impact of SFU and SFU: In Memoriam that was a great watch and now I'm rewatching the series again :)

1 Like