Skilled young scrapper

2 Likes

Damn. Dude has some skills. 

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Damn. Dude has some skills. 

seemed like he restrained himself on the slams

Good scrap up until the end here

Sweeped the leg!

I liked the inside pick he hit to off balance his opponent. That’s one of my favourite techniques. I usually throw a 2-3-2 but that kid tried a 3-2-3 off of it. I’m going to try that when we can spar again. 

In my opinion what’s cool about this kid’s kick/pick is that that technique works when both people are in the same stance and this fight is southpaw vs southpaw. Southpaws generally train vs orthodox guys. Unless this kid trains with some other southpaws lots that’s not something he’d be hitting often in practice.

Either way it shows that one guy was fighting to win a fight and the other guy was just looking to blast and win by getting lucky. 

2 Likes

That big boy is gonna be trouble for a lot of people lol.

Nice! They didn't expect the chubby kid to have any skills at all. They underestimated him. 

And just off his shift at Target. 

1 Like

Where did kids get the idea that they can stand flat, with legs splayed out wide and only bend at the waist while winging arm punches?

I see it in a lot of fight videos. 

Star Wars Kid was PISSED!

2 Likes

King Trav -

I liked the inside pick he hit to off balance his opponent. That’s one of my favourite techniques. I usually throw a 2-3-2 but that kid tried a 3-2-3 off of it. I’m going to try that when we can spar again. 

In my opinion what’s cool about this kid’s kick/pick is that that technique works when both people are in the same stance and this fight is southpaw vs southpaw. Southpaws generally train vs orthodox guys. Unless this kid trains with some other southpaws lots that’s not something he’d be hitting often in practice.

Either way it shows that one guy was fighting to win a fight and the other guy was just looking to blast and win by getting lucky. 

Agreed, its what stood out to me.

1 Like

Dang he tranes some serious UFCs!

havomaster -

Where did kids get the idea that they can stand flat, with legs splayed out wide and only bend at the waist while winging arm punches?

I see it in a lot of fight videos. 

Because people don’t kick and they think since they can’t, the other person can’t either or simply won’t. I have been in a street fight as a teen where I leg kicked, this is an actual anger based street fight mind you, and the other guy said kicks aren’t allowed. I just laughed and blasted another one and he realized he fucked up. 

Nice fight.  Hopefully the white kid didn't get ganged up and robbed after the vid cut off.

ConcreteCam_AAB_925 -

Sweeped the leg!

2 Likes

I know you’re fat...but you’ve got skills

IndieSmoke -
ConcreteCam_AAB_925 -

Sweeped the leg!

Vtfu, seemed like camera guy and guy from the right were on the Target Employees side. Otherwise dude would've kept filming

I wonder if that chubby kid trains , he has some skills for his age 

Needs to find some power.  Sharp though.