Skydiving anyone?

Ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/125300168.html Phone Post

we should all be happy for him. he probably would have told you himself he doesn't give a shit. like the honeybadger.

:)

i just want that selfish bastards family to pay for the rescue/recovery bill.

Maybe I'm a cockfaggot but this is why I don't do these types of activities. With my luck I'll be that % of people the chute doesn't open for, the bungee snaps or a device malfuntions.

I live my life safely on the Interwebs where I can just SAY I did cool things and talk shit to people without fear of physical injury.

Like a boss! Phone Post

HG OUTING!

That damn nasty honey badger probably ate through that guys gear!!! Nasty honey badger doesn't care if he had a family...honey badger just doesn't give a shit!

I went skydiving through that company a few years ago. No complaints. worth doing once imo.

I was on a jump run with a weirdo, hippy JM from that company once. He had a Japanese tourist with him on a tandem jump. I checked my altimeter on the pilot console and turned to him to double check and the fukker didn't have one on his wrist!!......Dipshit LOLd and told me not to worry he'd use the mountain as a guide for his reference. LOL@ the tourist not understanding engrish! Granted he had THOUSANDS of jumps so was highly experienced, but fucking shows a lack of professionalism.

i have no problem w/ people jumping out of planes.

i have a BIG problem w/ me having to pay the clean up fees.

I was commenting to a friend about people who do crazy things like jump out of planes, hang glide, Bungee Jump, etc and why would they purposely put their life in danger. I said I just don't understand it.

Then I hopped on my Motorcycle without a helmet and rode off.

Later I saw the Ironing and LOLed @ myself Phone Post

JIMMYNAKS - I was commenting to a friend about people who do crazy things like jump out of planes, hang glide, Bungee Jump, etc and why would they purposely put their life in danger. I said I just don't understand it.

Then I hopped on my Motorcycle without a helmet and rode off.

Later I saw the Ironing and LOLed @ myself Phone Post

I used to ride my bike w/o a helmet......to go jump w/ a helmet.....but w/o an AAD in my rig......that I packed myself after watching a video, reading a book and watching others.

OH BRUTHA!

LOL?

if and when i find out i have a terminal disease, i'm base jumping w/ flight suit like these guys.

and i ain't kidding.

once it's all over for me. here i go

"if and when i find out i have a terminal disease, i'm flipping out like this guy.

and i ain't kidding."

FCTV808 - 

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/ttz5oPpF1Js?version=3&hl=en_US", "postVideo-35094731-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-35094731"); if and when i find out i have a terminal disease, i'm base jumping w/ flight suit like these guys.

and i ain't kidding.

that looks like major fun! but you'll never see me jumping off of a perfectly good mountain! well maybe if i was terminal, and someone literally "drugged" me up there and then pushed me off of the cliff...