SlapFIGHT Championship: Titans Clash PPV tonight!

I will be doing play-by-play for the two undercard fights on tonight’s FITE TV PPV card. If you dig slap fighting and want to see some people get the taste slapped out of their mouth at a high level then check out the PPV. The event only costs $9.99. Join the fun tonight at 8 pm ET!

I had some credits leftover on my FITE account and this is hilariously entertaining so far!

2 Likes

Glad ya dig it!

1 Like

crap i wish i had seen this earlier, for 9.99 i would have sprung for it for sure. god bless you j burgos for keeping things real and affordable, i will try to watch closer to catch the next one!!!

1 Like

I think it’s great that the organization doesn’t try to hide that they’re still starting out. Walkouts through the hotel hallways going past rooms then entering the conference room to compete. Just some fun, quick special effects/music and straight to the action. Hope you guys continue to grow, best of luck!

2 Likes

It will stay up on FITE for the next month I believe so def go and check it out!

When is Darius gonna fight the Crazy Hawaiian?

1 Like

Great question, and it’s hard to answer. Crazy was with SlapFight in those early days, but he isn’t anymore. He did the Slapstrike event a few months back, then Triller, and is kind of in limbo outside the SlapFight sphere doing his own thing. So I don’t think it’s likely anytime soon. But Darius vs Dumpling? I would loooooove to see THAT, and I feel that one could be more likely.

YES love me some slap fights, dont like Darius’ chances against the beast that is the Wolverine.

1 Like