Sleeping on my left side = Guaranteed nightmares

Is anybody else like that? If I fall asleep laying on left side, it's pretty much guaranteed that I'll wake up in an hour or two from a scary nightmare.

left = gay sex dream

right = straight

stomach = gang bang

back = interracial

You're leaking cerebrospinal fluid from the arachnoid mater. Laying on your left side creates a shortage of fluid in the right hemisphere of the brain, where the creative centers are located. The rapid panic-induced firing of the fluid-starved neurons is triggering latent fears, therefore your dreaming is frightening.

IronHands -

You're leaking cerebrospinal fluid from the arachnoid mater. Laying on your left side creates a shortage of fluid in the right hemisphere of the brain, where the creative centers are located. The rapid panic-induced firing of the fluid-starved neurons is triggering latent fears, therefore your dreaming is frightening.

PHD in neuropathology, can confirm

IronHands -

Maybe I shouldn't have asked.

I have this issue sleeping on my back. Turns out it is sleep apnea. 

Bassboats Budlight -

HAHA, OP HAS A LEAKY BRAIN....

Shut your whore mouth!

I just read that apparently 40% of people have this. So fuck yourselves!

Mods, can you please delete this thread? It does not make me feel good.

ProteinOverdrive -

Mods, can you please delete this thread? It does not make me feel good.

Lol! Best.thread. ever

Calm down Leaky McLeakface

Hah op has leaky brain syndrome!!

What does that say about me, though? I can lay down for hours but i can NOT fall asleep until i turn over and lay on my left side. After laying on my left side ill be asleep in like 5 minutes. I always just thought it was because my lady sleeps on my right, so maybe my body feels more comfortablee when im facing away? Curious for an explanation now

Left side equals sore hip in the morning. Right side equals pain free hip.

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -
IronHands -

PHD in neuropathology, can confirm

Also, sleeping on your right side is MUCH better for your digestive system iirc.

Mods. Please, delete this fucking thread please.

ProteinOverdrive -

I'm shocked that your congitive abilities are sharp enough to operate a computer and communicate. I would've assumed that you'd be down to rote motor skills and basic bodily functions by now, as the cerebrospinal fluid would eventually osmote through the blood/brain barrier and be removed from your body via the kidneys. Cerebrospinal fluid is of a different density than other extracellular fluids that are normally present in the brain, and therefore passes relatively easily through the membranous material of the blood/brain barrier.

Your first move should've been to schedule a neurological consult. Are you still driving a vehicle?

Have you used cocaine habitually in the past? Heavy alcohol consumption? Any hard impacts to the back of the head, specifically the craniocervical region (where the skull meets the top of the spine? Have you consumed large amounts of human semen recently? 

IronHands -
ProteinOverdrive -

I'm shocked that your congitive abilities are sharp enough to operate a computer and communicate. I would've assumed that you'd be down to rote motor skills and basic bodily functions by now, as the cerebrospinal fluid would eventually osmote through the blood/brain barrier and be removed from your body via the kidneys. Cerebrospinal fluid is of a different density than other extracellular fluids that are normally present in the brain, and therefore passes relatively easily through the membranous material of the blood/brain barrier.

Your first move should've been to schedule a neurological consult. Are you still driving a vehicle?

Have you used cocaine habitually in the past? Heavy alcohol consumption? Any hard impacts to the back of the head, specifically the craniocervical region (where the skull meets the top of the spine? Have you consumed large amounts of human semen recently? 

Man get off this thread.

I don't like this thread. Can it be deleted please?

In

Mods...