Sleepnumber beds friends and family up to 50% off

It is that time of year again for the friends and family deal that I have hooked up multiple people with from this forum in the past. If you are interested hit me up. 30% off adjustable bases and c series beds/ 40% off P series beds/ and 50% M or I series beds. Along with other generous discounts on bedding and furniture. Contact me with your questions or contact info. It runs through the end of the month.

9 Likes

What contract info do you need?

KeezyDoesIt - 

What contract info do you need?

at the end of the day I would need at least a phone number and name in order to actually contact you. eventually I would need your other information in order to complete delivery obviously. payment can be done over the phone with either a line of credit from synchrony bank that works with sleep number or a card number. obviously cash or checks do not work over the phone. If you have questions I can answer them here or in a private message. I would not recommend you leave your info in this thread obviously. If you have purchased from sleep number before, chances are they already have your information.

The beds I have sold the most of are the I8, P6, and C4 in that order. cushier to firm in that same order

Awesome. I want to take advantage of this sometime if possible... may not be ready on this go around. Thanks for doing this.

ttt

Hell ya! We love ours! GREASEWEINER is the man!

Any deals for Canadians?

In

How much does a sleep number mattress cost? 

Includes furniture ? Is there a website we can go to to look at pics ?

Wonkabar23 -

Depends. I think they have one as low as $800 but it was terribly uncomfortable. We paid about $1500 for ours. I wish we had gotten a more upscale model but there's always time to upgrade. 

KungFuCow - 
Wonkabar23 -

Depends. I think they have one as low as $800 but it was terribly uncomfortable. We paid about $1500 for ours. I wish we had gotten a more upscale model but there's always time to upgrade. 

that would have been a queen C2, and yea, its not my favorite, but beds are somewhat subjective. Some people love that mattress.

ttt

ttt

ttt for ringworm 

What’s the best possible option if money is no object?  Sleeping too hot is a concern for me here in Texas, and I don’t care about being able to raise or lower the head or foot, if that matters.  

Very cool offer, once again

Greaseweiner - It is that time of year again for the friends and family deal that I have hooked up multiple people with from this forum in the past. If you are interested hit me up. 30% off adjustable bases and c series beds/ 40% off P series beds/ and 50% M or I series beds. Along with other generous discounts on bedding and furniture. Contact me with your questions or contact info. It runs through the end of the month.

We already have one and for the most part we like it.

It has started to sag a bit away from the wall?

I rotated it 180 and that helped for a while but obviously the incline stuff does not work when it is spun around.

Any ideas to fix?