Slenderman Would-Be Killers, Interrogation Video.

Wow. Can these little shitheads be fixed over time?

I saw this the other day. Unbelievable. I couldn't believe how rapped up they got into something I had never heard about at all. When all the kids were asked if they knew who slenderman was and they said yes. Blew me away. I understand now how Isis can recruit from continents away.

They could probably be fixed but not through what they're about to go through. Gotta imagine their parents weren't as involved as they should have been. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Sub for later Phone Post 3.0

Unbelievable... Wtf is up with this world? Phone Post 3.0

Still no remorse for trying to kill someone, only remorse for getting caught... unreal.

Evil is real. Take your kids to church today.

What. The. Fuck. Quality parenting. The parents of the girl with the mutilated dolls want a severe beating. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Yeah. The ring leader os a textbook sociopath. The dead calm in her voice is unsettling. They need to be committed for life. Even if they get 20 years, theyll be out at 33 and will be just as fucked in the head. Phone Post 3.0

Committed for life?  Sorry but they need to be put down like you would any dangerous animal. 

There is a documentary on Netflix called Lost for Life that looks at some of the issues around juveniles that receive life sentences.

angryinch -

Committed for life?  Sorry but they need to be put down like you would any dangerous animal. 

If theyre kept alive they can be studied. Phone Post 3.0

buddie - Evil is real. Take your kids to church today.
Dude, fuck off.

I can't imagine these girls will get locked up for long...attempted murder? They'll probably be out for college. Phone Post 3.0

Seems like we may be in the last days?

WTF

Cliff notes, please? Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - 
angryinch -

If theyre kept alive they can be studied. Phone Post 3.0

I suppose they could be used as test subjects for testing drugs and all kinds of other shit.   i firmly believe that death row inmates should be given the choice of death or of continuing to live as medical test subjects and test subjects for other shit too, like they used to send animals up to space and shit like that.  

Maybe they can use them to start perfecting transplanting heads from one body to another.  

These two remind me of that girl they offed in Walking Dead.