Slightly Stoopid W/Don Carlos Tight! Tight! Tight!

Love this Version of Wiseman, Don Carlos brought the Hammer. Saw SS last week in Eugene. Or. They get better every year. I'm gonna post some of my favorite videos of theirs that have high quality audio. All these songs need to be heard through quality speakers, preferably with a subwoofer to be properly enjoyed. I got this desktop hooked up to a monster of a Sound, Horns Tweeters 10 mids and a heavy sub. Anything less would be uncivilized.

Mellow Mood acoustic

Closer to the Sun

Karl Denson on Sax

Kyle Lightsaber theory

Everything You Need

Kyle flows like water

anywhere I go

Tight Tight Tight

This Joint

just got smoked

No Cocaine

My favorite, but it is 20 years old and they didn't even play it at the last concert.  Probably just mixing it up.

You shoulda seen my face.  I was hoping they were gonna do a second encore.

Hands of TIme

raw bassline

They just played Tahoe on thurs , and I missed it. Phone Post 3.0

Running with a gun

rustyshakleford - They just played Tahoe on thurs , and I missed it. Phone Post 3.0

Well bump these videos and get your fix, don't slip next time bro.

I go to 20+ shows a year and their last one in Eugene was top 5 all time live performances in my book.

out of probably 400+ concerts.  They have so many new songs they don't release them.  They just do them live.

And then they allow them to be in HQ on the Net.  They embrace the digital music age.  Touring their asses off.

I'll always love slightly, but they kinda sold out after closer to the sun dropped .. I use to follow them everywhere back in 2000-2008 like a little groupie bitch .. I love the addition of the new members and all but c'mon .. In 8 -10 years I saw 2 acoustic roots like performances .. Kinda strange when one of your greatest albums is acoustic .. Maybe I just got old idk .. But VU op !! Phone Post 3.0

Rambo John J - 

Love this Version of Wiseman, Don Carlos brought the Hammer. Saw SS last week in Eugene. Or. They get better every year.
I'm gonna post some of my favorite videos of theirs that have high quality audio.
All these songs need to be heard through quality speakers, preferably with a subwoofer to be properly enjoyed.
I got this desktop hooked up to a monster of a Sound, Horns Tweeters 10 mids and a heavy sub. Anything less would be uncivilized.

Thanks for that Rambo. I have only heard a little of SS before but this song is amazing. VU

Saw the Jungle Jam in Jaco, Costa Rica in January. Don sat in on a few tunes. Bad ass!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWDJxTNNNz0 Phone Post 3.0

Bluegrass - Saw the Jungle Jam in Jaco, Costa Rica in January. Don sat in on a few tunes. Bad ass!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWDJxTNNNz0 Phone Post 3.0

Great Jam with Don

would have loved to be there.

decent audio quality

One of Dons Old Songs, he cuts a rug during this jam.

I wish I could dance/strut like DOn, he is one cool mofo.

aint got a lotta money

Don Carlos is the man! Phone Post 3.0