Sling TV

Give me some reviews? Pros? Cons? Does anyone even use it?

In return I'll give you the key to my chastity belt. Phone Post 3.0

Love it. Very happy with it. I don't watch a lot of tv though. I cut cord about 4 or 5 years ago. Got Sling 7 or 8 months ago. Sometimes it will take some time buffering but that could be my roku or router. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome. So the roku is the way to go? They are doing some deal with a prepaid subscript to get a free roku 2 or half off a roku 3.

I'll know nothing of the roku world Phone Post 3.0

ive been looking at the Playstation Vue service

Whos got the scoop for me?

smth416 -

ive been looking at the Playstation Vue service

Whos got the scoop for me?

Also interested in this as well. Phone Post 3.0

I have it just for the walking dead. I actually had forgotten that I have it until I saw this thread. Phone Post 3.0

It sucks on a amazon fire device. Works well on my roku's though. Also works from my iphone casting to chromcast.

It depends on what you want to watch, it's $20/month or so. Will you watch that much? Most people I know get it for ESPN. I generally sign up around christmas and keep it through the NFL draft and then stop since I don't watch it that much during the rest of the year.

They've started having "old shows" you can watch like with better call saul you could watch the last couple of episodes if you missed one, but it's not an extensive library, and it seems sometime they had shows and sometimes they didn't.

You can usually get %50 off a roku or something if you sign up for three months, that usually covers the three months I sign up. I've got a fireTV and 2 rokus now.