Sling Tv?

Cutting the chord....ridding directtv

Have Netflix, huIu, disney, espn+

Pros cons?

I used it a lot when I was watching wrestling. RIP Lucha Underground. 

1 Like

I just cut traditional cable too because I used wireless boxes and had too much trouble woth them.

I went with YouTubeTV and Philo

65/month and 20/month.    Then my internet for a year is the top 1000 unlimited for 50/month.

I'm liking YouTubeTV and Philo combo.  Not missing anything.

i had sling tv for a while and switched to hulu live tv and prefer it. guide is way better and it has local channels.

I have sling and it has local channels. I am happy with it but i don't watch much tv

Cut the cord couple of months ago, using Roku and Sling

VirusHoax - i had sling tv for a while and switched to hulu live tv and prefer it. guide is way better and it has local channels.

Same.

kingofpancakes - 

I really miss LU.

I cut the cord a couple months ago finally and LOVE it.  We had Hulu, Netflix and Amazon Prime already.  Had Philo for a couple weeks and cancelled as we didn’t watch it much.  Been doing just fine with free apps and the ones we already had.

But now it’s football season and I need to know how to watch college and most importantly RedZone for cheap!!  Fubo seems easiest but is like $60 + $11 (sports) so another $71 a month.  For that price i am pretty sure I could just get cable back.

So whats the cheapest way to watch football??

crackstreams?

The best thing about sling is you can get their 30 dollar package and then add on a 10 dollar sports package which for me is huge bc it includes the longhorn network for university of texas games here in Texas. That package would be a min of 90 with a cable company and u can cancel whenever. Especially with Covid and them only doing conference games. 

fuck TV it’s nothing but a bunch of propaganda and queers flipping houses now. 

I've had Sling for 2 months and the value for the price is hard to beat. The only other streaming "cable" service I've had is the defunct "Playstation Vue" and it's better and cheaper than that. 

I believe the initial month is $20 if you want to try it obviously with no contact. 

Hulu Live is better but I am about to get rid of that too.

Wiggy - 
kingofpancakes - 

I really miss LU.

Same bro. Smdh right meow.