Slipknot/ Joey Jordison split ways !!!!!

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/slipknots-corey-taylor-gives-first-interview-since-split-with-joey-jordison/ Phone Post

their first album was great , it had such a unique sound and the songs rocked, and i liked a few songs from the later ones but it wasnt the same

Rip slipknot. Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit, tell me Hobbastank and POD are still intact???

one thing about that messed up story about those abductions a while back was it reminded me of that song 'purity' , badass song i always liked it, coupled with 'prosthetics' its fkin freaky, and i like how they used to go 'rap rock' on that album like on 'no life' and on 'spit it out', all time greats for sure

Fuck me ! Phone Post 3.0

Good drummer Phone Post 3.0

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Love Joey Jordison. Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully they remain forgotten. Phone Post 3.0

I thought he was playing with Korn? Phone Post 3.0

Dr Gonzo - Holy shit, tell me Hobbastank and POD are still intact???
Fuck you! Although I did LOL at this. VU Phone Post 3.0

iwrestledabearonce - I thought he was playing with Korn? Phone Post 3.0
He drums for rob zombie Phone Post 3.0

metalzombie83 -
iwrestledabearonce - I thought he was playing with Korn? Phone Post 3.0
He drums for rob zombie Phone Post 3.0
Where did John tempeste go! Phone Post

Heard about this yesterday. Sucks. Now they have to replace an amazing drummer and Paul the bassist who had a lot to do with the song writing. Joey cited personal issues so maybe he'll be back when he works through whatever's going on. Phone Post 3.0

Should be easy to replace. You can find thousands of kids who are fast on double bass and have shit hands to go with it.

Oh well...

Emperor Nero - their first album was great , it had such a unique sound and the songs rocked, and i liked a few songs from the later ones but it wasnt the same
Agreed. First album was great, all went downhill from there save for a few tunes. Phone Post 3.0

I like slipknot alright, not a huge fan, but Joey jordison is imo one of the best drummers I've ever listened to Phone Post

Anyone who says Joey didn't have a huge impact on their sound is crazy. Joey may not be the GOAT but he's a badass.

Anyone think andols herrick would be an awesome replacement? I know he has a different style but I think it would work. Phone Post 3.0