Slo Mo of Anderson's hook on Tito's chin!

I think Tito wanted to crowd Anderson against the ropes and make it more physical than technical. He probably understood he would get picked apart at range.
Obviously it didn’t work, but it was really his only chance.

Tito wasn’t even a very good striker by MMA standards, let alone pure boxing.

His head laying on the mat and he’s smiling.

New post fight quote:’

" titoortiz1999

Verified

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

tito always acted like such a dick to people he beat
thats why this is so good to see

2 Likes

I agree.

I both like Tito, and have absolutely no sympathy for him. lol. Unusual mix.

1 Like
1 Like

Anyone who thinks Adesanya could outstrike Silva in his prime is out of their minds. Silva would have clowned him, then knocked him out.

1 Like

at least he didn’t get to do his hideous grave digger routine
pumpkin headed twat.

2 Likes