Slott getting death threats for Spidey 700

http://io9.com/5969554/marvel-writer-dan-slott-is-getting-death-threats-for-the-leaked-ending-of-spider+man-700?post=55387924

SPOILERS

Pete dies, Doc Oc tries to be Spidey. Everyone is pissed and now Slott is in hiding. Obviously unacceptable, but part of me is glad he's scared. Fuck him and Marvel, fuck them so hard for doing their best to kill everything good about comics. Other than the pact, is there really nothing we can do to get the execs to remove their heads from their asses? RAGE.

It is uterrly inappropriate to give death threats to a guy who's simply writing a fucking comi..........JUST KIDDING FUCK THAT GUY FOR KILLING OFF PETER

I'm glad I stuck the pact. Marvel just loves to screw with Spiderman it's almost as if theyre taking bets for the most stupid idea and know it will still sell because its Spiderman.

I'm not fucking buying this shit!! Phone Post

dizz - 

It is uterrly inappropriate to give death threats to a guy who's simply writing a fucking comi..........JUST KIDDING FUCK THAT GUY FOR KILLING OFF PETER

lol, I love you.

Dead Again - 
dizz - 

Shit, I accidentally voted you down when I meant to vote up!

I'll vote you up the next couple of days. My bad.

Haha no worries man

I'm seriously pissed about this though, Spidey is my favorite superhero of all-time and this is some bullshit, even if they inevitably bring him back

Was the death of batman and his return successful? Maybe that's why they are going that route? I'm curious to that Phone Post

If sales have dipped its their own fault. Not many people can afford three spiderman titles a month plus whatever else. Death of superman did good business but it wasnt done very well and he soon came back.

I can see this lasting till the next movie at most and Parker will be back. Marvel you have ruined spiderman for many people congrats. Phone Post

i am not a spidey fan, and out of the loop. do know slott will have petey sleep with aunt may? is this the same issue 700? also firewalled and can't check

so yeah, i'm not a spidey fan and him sleeping with aunt may is unacceptable. now to kill him off? it has to be a kree, venom steps in, etc. way to bring him back.

They should not have threatened the writing, it's the editors that should DIE DIE DIE!

Just kidding. Look vote with your dollars, STOP buying marvel comics until they clean up this drivel.

Technically Spidey didn't sleep with Aunt May. But he got the memories of someone that did (Doc Ock, and what was Aunt May doing shagging Doc Ock anyways???). So in the end, it's about the same. It's pointless attention grabbing schlock to cover a complete lack of writing talent. It's like something a 12 year old boy would think was a cool idea.

It's like they're trying to completely ruin Spiderman on purpose. Haven't bought a Spidey issue since the magic pact with the Devil happened.

Yeah, Let's celebrate 50 years of Spider-Man by killing him off. I hope Slott gets forcibly sodomized with spiderman action figures. That awful motherfucker.

I have to think this is purely a gimmick to cause controversy and sell books. I predict that in 5 to 10 issues, it will be hinted that Ock did not trade minds, but somehow hypnotized Peter Parker into thinking he was really Doc Ock. Peter will be back.