Slut Equipment

taken morning outside of the "Animal" apartments.  

across the road used to be a gun store that sold cigarettes to minors as long as you also bought a $4 bottle of mountain dew.  after the gun shop had been robbed about 3 or 4 times (once by a 'friend' of mine) the cops figured something just might indeed be up.  they checked the owners house and found all of the guns that had been reported stolen over the last eleven years as well as a meth lab.  bonus.

post your slut equipment, if you dare.

Cocaine is one hell of a drug. Phone Post 3.0

Freeman - 

I'm confused.

Cool story but what does slut equipment have to do with any of it? And WTF are the "Animal" apartments?

story was just for context. initially i thought the picture had enough of a narrative thrust on its own but apparently not. 

the 'Animal' apartments are just some cheap apartments in town, mostly occupied by young factory workers; nineteen year olds with disposable income who spend their free time drinking a lot and it would seem, sleeping around.

LFTM - Cocaine is one hell of a drug. Phone Post 3.0

anecdotal evidence suggests that this is in fact the case.

up here it's alcohol and vast, sucking, spiritual emptiness which are a lot cheaper and therefore more common.

when my friend robbed the place he had carefully staked out the place for weeks.  he knew the exact time the town cop went off duty and the town would be unpatrolled.

so at about 4 o'clock one morning, with a gentle snow just beginning to fall he smashed the back window of the gun shop, filled his backpack with pistols and drove back home.  he didn't see a single other vehicle.

when the cops showed up at about 6, nobody else had even been on the road yet.  there were two tire tracks in the snow, leading from the pool of broken glass at the back of the store all the way back to my buddy's house.  They simply followed the tracks and retrieved the guns from where he had stashed them, underneath his mattress.

the same guy outsmarted himself once before too.  he had cased out this mansion in town and told me he had the security system all figured out.  to himself he sounded pretty smart about it; he knew the doors and the windows were trapped so his solution was to wait until late at night and the residents were gone and then he just chainsawed his way through the exterior wall.

now during the day nobody would've thought twice about hearing a chainsaw but at 3 in the morning, predictably, somebody called the cops.  even after he got caught he thought it was the crime of the century.

....? Phone Post 3.0

One of the strangest threads ever Phone Post

Thread title should be called 'post an unconnected/unrelated thought' Phone Post 3.0

I think this thread may have legs, let's see where this goes. Phone Post 3.0

OP is trying to play his car off as someone else's IMO Phone Post 3.0

This thread is fucking weird.

I'm in Phone Post

Res ipsa loquitar - more stories of your friend please.
I second this notion Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - Thread title should be called 'post an unconnected/unrelated thought' Phone Post 3.0
Honestly, wtf is going on? Phone Post 3.0

my friend bought a dickpump once... he said it was for his friend

one thing he managed to do without being caught was robbing trailer houses.

he and his dungeon-master (they were nicknamed The Sega Twins because they skipped school to stay home and play Sonic the Hedgehog) would use one of those microphone guns to scan a trailer for occupants.  if it was empty the dungeonmaster would keep a lookout with binoculars and a walkie talkie.  i think their best haul was a carton of marlboro light 100's and some 2nd edition d&d books.

i take that back, i think they did get caught once but they busted out of the bedroom and spent the next couple years trying to avoid the guy.  difficult as they lived in the same trailer park but i guess not impossible.

Holy shit.

I love this thread. Phone Post

My guts are aching from laughing about "Slut Equipment."

AD&D was and is the best.