Slut Equipment

I'm posting in no other thread than this and ttt'ing it in perpetuity.

RayRaysFunhouse - This thread is fucking weird.

I'm in Phone Post

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

"Equipment" also seems to be by a different hand than "SUCK" and "SLUT". Meaning someone stuck it to the man by writing "Equipment" on the back of a sedan. Made a FUCKING STATEMENT.

ttt

unfilter - 

when my friend robbed the place he had carefully staked out the place for weeks.  he knew the exact time the town cop went off duty and the town would be unpatrolled.

so at about 4 o'clock one morning, with a gentle snow just beginning to fall he smashed the back window of the gun shop, filled his backpack with pistols and drove back home.  he didn't see a single other vehicle.

when the cops showed up at about 6, nobody else had even been on the road yet.  there were two tire tracks in the snow, leading from the pool of broken glass at the back of the store all the way back to my buddy's house.  They simply followed the tracks and retrieved the guns from where he had stashed them, underneath his mattress.

I knew a twat that did the same thing. Robbed a store with a shotgun and they followed his footsteps home.

I feel like I'm in a restaurant and someone is having a slightly-too-loud conversation behind me that I can't stop listening to.

In Phone Post 3.0

Man in Block - I feel like I'm in a restaurant and someone is having a slightly-too-loud conversation behind me that I can't stop listening to.
lol Phone Post 3.0

when stream of consciousness meets Charles Barkley

The dungeonmaster was a big guy.  Textbook fatty, to be honest.  Instead of microwaving velveeta for his nachos, he'd just swish it in his mouth until it warmed up a little then spit it onto his chips.  He also had a habit of eating all the fucking captain crunch in the house, or any house.

After just such a late night cold cereal conquest at the thiefs house, he wakes up around five in the morning with thiefs brother, a real butter-toothed redneck with thick prescription lenses, about two inches from his face.  Redneck is murmuring the most vile and profane string of insults: fuckingfatmotherfuckereatallthefuckingcerealfuckingfaggot--

you get the idea.  

Dungeonmaster doesn't know what to do so he just pretends to still be asleep.  he can feel this guys breath condensating on his upper lip as the redneck just continues vituperating the poor fat bastard for ten, fifteen minutes. Just when dungeonmaster thinks, I can't stand this anymore, the redneck stops, kisses him lightly on the lips and leaves.

Motherfucker always left a bowl in the box after that.

neonbelly - "Equipment" also seems to be by a different hand than "SUCK" and "SLUT". Meaning someone stuck it to the man by writing "Equipment" on the back of a sedan. Made a FUCKING STATEMENT.

Exactly.  A statement that seems to raise more questions than it answers.

Driving on the way to Arizona and we pull up behind a young Marine. The devil pup had penis pictures drawn all over the back and trunk of his car.

It was more funny that my wife had to stare for a bit to recognize what I was laughing so hYsterically at. No pics due to driving.

Then on the bottom left , there was a little note that said sorry. Haha Phone Post 3.0

Its raining in Los Angeles today, and for the last couple nights the temp has been in the low 30s.

I like it, not our normal weather so its still got a bit of novelty to it. I do hope it warms back up soon though!

wait wait wait.. how could the gun store be robbed "once by a 'friend' of mine" if the police later discovered that the robberies were actually being perpetrated by the owner himself?

is your 'friend' actually the owner?

does your friend cook meth?

do you smoke meth?

this thread was written while high on meth

mindblown

kkmmnn - wait wait wait.. how could the gun store be robbed "once by a 'friend' of mine" if the police later discovered that the robberies were actually being perpetrated by the owner himself?

is your 'friend' actually the owner?

does your friend cook meth?

do you smoke meth?

this thread was written while high on meth

mindblown
this robbery was a rare not by the owner occurance from what i read. plus they got the guns back from the friend Phone Post 3.0

unfilter -

The dungeonmaster was a big guy.  Textbook fatty, to be honest.  Instead of microwaving velveeta for his nachos, he'd just swish it in his mouth until it warmed up a little then spit it onto his chips.  He also had a habit of eating all the fucking captain crunch in the house, or any house.

After just such a late night cold cereal conquest at the thiefs house, he wakes up around five in the morning with thiefs brother, a real butter-toothed redneck with thick prescription lenses, about two inches from his face.  Redneck is murmuring the most vile and profane string of insults: fuckingfatmotherfuckereatallthefuckingcerealfuckingfaggot--

you get the idea.  

Dungeonmaster doesn't know what to do so he just pretends to still be asleep.  he can feel this guys breath condensating on his upper lip as the redneck just continues vituperating the poor fat bastard for ten, fifteen minutes. Just when dungeonmaster thinks, I can't stand this anymore, the redneck stops, kisses him lightly on the lips and leaves.

Motherfucker always left a bowl in the box after that.

What in the fuck?

Long live this thread. Phone Post

This thread is enjoyable. Phone Post 3.0

Thread needs to be achieved.

Platypus Phone Post 3.0

licking the frogs hairy torso for better reception