Slutty Wife Turned Prude

We were into some kinky shit.  We'd hear about some fetish or weird kink and then we'd give it a shot. Short of pooping on each other's chest we've done it all.

Now She's 39 and has given it all up.  She threw out all her sexwear and even her thongs.  Says she's too old for them.  ugggg  I'd ask her to go grab some sex toys and her standard response is, "ewww, gross. I don't think so. "  I'd tell her about some slut i read about on the internet that fucked 3 guys, this would normally turn her on, but now it's, " disgusting. I feel sorry for her."

I'm putting that iron down at the gym, working my ass off and I sometimes want to get freaky but she'll have none of it.  When she rebukes me, I'm just htinking, bitch the nasty nasty things you've done aren't forgotten. I've pissed in your goddamn mouth!

It's my birthday you merry band of faggots, so I was planning on taking her out and trying to at least fuck her ass, maybe tie her up, but I won't even bother, because she'll just give me her old, ewww, that's distgusting.

Anyone ever deal with this crazy shit, slut turned prude?

We have been together since we were 17 years old btw.  20+ years! If that matters.  She just says she's too old for that crap. I'm not retiring! 

Sounds like a typical female Phone Post 3.0

No, in fact it's usually the opposite. Sorry bro, that sucks. Phone Post 3.0

Have you tried being a cuckold?

Double dildo? Might spark the interest again. Let her bang bro. Happy birthday brotha. Good luck to ya. +1

Yes. I am the one who got fed up and threw out all her toys and see through panties and shit. Why fucking bother. Phone Post 3.0

Have an affair, brah.  If you've been hitting the gym, then you know that girl at work or in your circle of friends that's been making comments.  Ass-pound that slut.

Happy birthday but she is cheating. Phone Post 3.0

Hope you get a big black cake today. Phone Post 3.0

She's bored, thinks you're boring, and not worth the effort.

Had a gf try that once. I told her that she was pulling in the reigns on the only thing that made her interesting to date. She didn't like that very much Phone Post 3.0

BBC_Fighting - 

We were into some kinky shit.  We'd hear about some fetish or weird kink and then we'd give it a shot. Short of pooping on each other's chest we've done it all.

Now She's 39 and has given it all up.  She threw out all her sexwear and even her thongs.  Says she's too old for them.  ugggg  I'd ask her to go grab some sex toys and her standard response is, "ewww, gross. I don't think so. "  I'd tell her about some slut i read about on the internet that fucked 3 guys, this would normally turn her on, but now it's, " disgusting. I feel sorry for her."

I'm putting that iron down at the gym, working my ass off and I sometimes want to get freaky but she'll have none of it.  When she rebukes me, I'm just htinking, bitch the nasty nasty things you've done aren't forgotten. I've pissed in your goddamn mouth!

It's my birthday you merry band of faggots, so I was planning on taking her out and trying to at least fuck her ass, maybe tie her up, but I won't even bother, because she'll just give me her old, ewww, that's distgusting.

Anyone ever deal with this crazy shit, slut turned prude?

Yeah I think a lot of women get that way when they get older.

Women wise up and realize there is a line between eroticism and humiliation.

maybe she wants to satisfy a anal rape fantasy and just wants you to surprise her?

Sounds like you two did too much and didn't leave much to fantasy. Once the fantasy or mysticism is gone, it's just the same old shit. Wife and I are both in that same boat.

There's more to this story, OP. Phone Post 3.0

How many kids do you have?

Richard III - Had a gf try that once. I told her that she was pulling in the reigns on the only thing that made her interesting to date. She didn't like that very much Phone Post 3.0

GF isn't a wife, she owns his ass. If he wants to or has to cash out, he'll do so at pennies on the dollar. 

Marriage doldrums. She doesn't feel sex anymore. Phone Post 3.0

DaveFu - She's bored, thinks you're boring, and not worth the effort.

my dude right here is right about everything...follow his advice