Slutty Wife Turned Prude

DaveFu - She's bored, thinks you're boring, and not worth the effort.

DaveFu with the correct again.

I bet the woman would be down to doing the dirty shit again if it was with a new and novel guy.

And in many cases, women that don't want to do that type of stuff with their partner are actually doing it with somebody that they're cheating with.

The whole, "It's gross", is just a woman's way of dealing with a guilty conscience, or a rationalization of her cheating ways.

Roman Reigned on my Face - 
BBC_Fighting - 

We were into some kinky shit.  We'd hear about some fetish or weird kink and then we'd give it a shot. Short of pooping on each other's chest we've done it all.

Now She's 39 and has given it all up.  She threw out all her sexwear and even her thongs.  Says she's too old for them.  ugggg  I'd ask her to go grab some sex toys and her standard response is, "ewww, gross. I don't think so. "  I'd tell her about some slut i read about on the internet that fucked 3 guys, this would normally turn her on, but now it's, " disgusting. I feel sorry for her."

I'm putting that iron down at the gym, working my ass off and I sometimes want to get freaky but she'll have none of it.  When she rebukes me, I'm just htinking, bitch the nasty nasty things you've done aren't forgotten. I've pissed in your goddamn mouth!

It's my birthday you merry band of faggots, so I was planning on taking her out and trying to at least fuck her ass, maybe tie her up, but I won't even bother, because she'll just give me her old, ewww, that's distgusting.

Anyone ever deal with this crazy shit, slut turned prude?

Yeah I think a lot of women get that way when they get older.

Women wise up and realize there is a line between eroticism and humiliation.

yep. Sounds to me like BBC's wife was allowing all of this kink to satisfy his sexual appetites and maybe got tired of feeling like a cheap whore.

"I've pissed in your goddamn mouth"

SMH

I started dating a girl who had just turned 20 (I was about 26). She was in college and we only saw each on the weekends since her school was about an hour away. Each weekend she would come to my house and we would do the following: Drink, fuck, drink, fuck, watch TV, drink, fuck, drink and fuck. We were literally naked more than clothed for the entire weekend, just walking around the house in our underwear when we weren't going at it.

We started getting more serious and were still dating when she graduated from college. She moved in with me.

Things change. A lot.

Long story short: She reaches a point where she won't have sex unless the lights are off and we're under the covers. Missionary only and would stop me and ask me why I wasn't all the way hard if I was even remotely flaccid, which resulted in me losing my boner even more because she interrupted whatever fantasy I was using to stay hard while fucking her lifeless form.

It was weird.

Could be that she does not feel good about herself or getting older.

"I will never retire!!" - Ric Flair

Woooooooooo!! Phone Post 3.0

Surprised it took this long to happen. Usually happens first year of marriage. I'm assuming you've had a conversation with her about sex and what gets her turned in or if you can do anything for her right? I know you have needs to but fucking women expect us to satisfy them first for some reason. Phone Post 3.0

Sneak her some MDMA or something.

wait til it kicks in.

Enjoy your crazed birthday gift.

Profit. Phone Post 3.0

ptper - I started dating a girl who had just turned 20 (I was about 26). She was in college and we only saw each on the weekends since her school was about an hour away. Each weekend she would come to my house and we would do the following: Drink, fuck, drink, fuck, watch TV, drink, fuck, drink and fuck. We were literally naked more than clothed for the entire weekend, just walking around the house in our underwear when we weren't going at it.

We started getting more serious and were still dating when she graduated from college. She moved in with me.

Things change. A lot.

Long story short: She reaches a point where she won't have sex unless the lights are off and we're under the covers. Missionary only and would stop me and ask me why I wasn't all the way hard if I was even remotely flaccid, which resulted in me losing my boner even more because she interrupted whatever fantasy I was using to stay hard while fucking her lifeless form.

It was weird.

Men are at their most sexually attractive when their availability is limited.

When she thinks you're optionless and oncall for her 24/7, her vag dries up faster than the Sahara. College chick had to wonder what you were doing those 5 days you weren't with her surrounded by hot coed ass. She had to compete. The more commitment she gets, the less she has to compete and make herself sexually available.

You must manufacture urgency!

DaveFu - 
ptper - I started dating a girl who had just turned 20 (I was about 26). She was in college and we only saw each on the weekends since her school was about an hour away. Each weekend she would come to my house and we would do the following: Drink, fuck, drink, fuck, watch TV, drink, fuck, drink and fuck. We were literally naked more than clothed for the entire weekend, just walking around the house in our underwear when we weren't going at it.

Things change. A lot.

It was weird.

Men are at their most sexually attractive when their availability is limited.

When she thinks you're optionless and oncall for her 24/7, her vag dries up faster than the Sahara. College chick had to wonder what you were doing those 5 days you weren't with her surrounded by hot coed ass. She had to compete. The more commitment she gets, the less she has to compete and make herself sexually available.

You must manufacture urgency!

VU dave for dropping the knowledge

Can't give advice until you follow the rules and post some pics. Phone Post 3.0

she's still into it, just not w/you anymore homie! I'd be watching her emails and texting.

I cant think of a better reason for divorce. If your wife doesnt want to do you then what is the point of being married? Now you are stuck in a sexless life with a prude wife, sounds great! Man up or leave unless you do not mind living how you do not want to.

tell her you're not coming home afterwork because a coworker wants to take you to a strip club, or something along those lines. Give her some competition, imaginary or not. Make sure she's aware your nut can get off other ways.

I'll fucking jack off right next to my wife when she denies me sex, threaten to wipe it in her hair unless she cleans the cum off my dick.

Then again, maybe thats why my games dried up as well. 11yrs married & 2 kids btw.

It sucks. I know the feeling. Phone Post 3.0

Angle 5 -
DaveFu - She's bored, thinks you're boring, and not worth the effort.

DaveFu with the correct again.

I bet the woman would be down to doing the dirty shit again if it was with a new and novel guy.

And in many cases, women that don't want to do that type of stuff with their partner are actually doing it with somebody that they're cheating with.

The whole, "It's gross", is just a woman's way of dealing with a guilty conscience, or a rationalization of her cheating ways.
We have a winner Phone Post 3.0

Modern marriage helps parenting and hurts everything else.

DaveFu - Modern marriage helps parenting and hurts everything else.

But isn't parenting the most important aspect of a happy and thriving society?

It's a total catch 22.

in the mind of the OG, every woman is cheating all the time.

DaveFu - Modern marriage helps parenting and hurts everything else.

vu Dave.
Never though of it like this.

I think you need to send her a text that says "let me bang bro" and if she denies you tonight get yourself a birthday hooker... I'll pitch in $10 into your PayPal for a hooker Phone Post 3.0