Yo Adrienne...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDKQfRvaG1U

Soup and Beer -

Never say die.

Even when you die...Sly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXwDoGYnRXk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki1n21kjKTM

I would lose my mind if the plot to the new Creed movie was:

Adonis fights Drago's son...Drago's son kills him, a tearful Balboa is driving home from the funeral and then all of a sudden  Robert Tepper's "No Easy Way Out" start playing...at first quietly then more insistently and Sly's facial expression changes from sorrow to a resolute understanding of what he must do. 

After a nice long scene of Rocko driving around, we see him boarding a plane to Russia...he arrives and heads to the old cabin and starts training.  

He comes back and fights Drago's son on Xmas day...knocking him out in the 12th round. 

I'll bet the veins in his dick are bigger than your whole hog.

LOL @ people who shit on stuff like TRT and PEDs. Guarantee you that physically, he has a better quality of life than 99.9% of other 72 year olds.

His career is a documentary on the history of steriods

HGH, right?  Plus mad workout schedules obviously?

Soul Gravy - LOL @ people who shit on stuff like TRT and PEDs. Guarantee you that physically, he has a better quality of life than 99.9% of other 72 year olds.

Probably has the quality of life of a healthy 45-50 year old, can't beat that at 72 years old.

Soul Gravy - LOL @ people who shit on stuff like TRT and PEDs. Guarantee you that physically, he has a better quality of life than 99.9% of other 72 year olds.

Actually I don't shit on it at all and am in favor of it being used moderately.  My only problem is when people try to claim they look the way they do only because of their workouts and don't take anything.   Not saying Stallone does that but I've known people personally that blow up and get shredded fast while denying PED use.

What is his regimen?

Jambo888 -

It's almost like he doesn't want his rotator cuffs to function. 

ryanJ -

Adonis fights Drago's son...Drago's son kills him, a tearful Balboa is driving home from the funeral and then all of a sudden  Robert Tepper's "No Easy Way Out" start playing...at first quietly then more insistently and Sly's facial expression changes from sorrow to a resolute understanding of what he must do. 

After a nice long scene of Rocko driving around, we see him boarding a plane to Russia...he arrives and heads to the old cabin and starts training.  

He comes back and fights Drago's son on Xmas day...knocking him out in the 12th round. 

Putin would poison Rocky before the fight could take place.

ryanJ -

Take all my money

Hard to believe he got his ass kicked by Jack Lemon.

Soup and Beer -

Actually I don't shit on it at all and am in favor of it being used moderately.  My only problem is when people try to claim they look the way they do only because of their workouts and don't take anything.   Not saying Stallone does that but I've known people personally that blow up and get shredded fast while denying PED use.

Most of the juice pigs I’ve known over the years that deny they’re juicing are either young kids (under 25) that are scared they’ll get caught or just want everyone to think they got those gains naturally, or older guys that have never outgrown the whole meathead mentality and still act like they’re 22 year old assholes when they go to the gym. My experience has been these few idiots tend to stick together or train alone,  because nobody wants to associate with their douchebag asses.

Soul Gravy - LOL @ people who shit on stuff like TRT and PEDs. Guarantee you that physically, he has a better quality of life than 99.9% of other 72 year olds.

Agree 100%.

Soul Gravy - LOL @ people who shit on stuff like TRT and PEDs. Guarantee you that physically, he has a better quality of life than 99.9% of other 72 year olds.

Being a multi millionair is a big factor in that.