Slydawg ....we need a proof of life ...

Suddenly disappears without notice.

Hopefully you are cutting a big deal or traveling to a nice place

Jail ?

Good thing you created another thread, not sure the other one you just posted in was enough.

1 Like
BrckNoHitBk - 

Good thing you created another thread, not sure the other one you just posted in was enough.

Yes leave no stone unturned.

Shouting from the mountain top.

I sent him a text a couple hours ago, have not heard back from him yet. 

I think he mentioned in one of his last threads that he was partying a bit and living it up before he was going to be extremely busy with some new real estate deal or opening a new store. Something like that.

I answered on your other thread

RocG - 

I think he mentioned in one of his last threads that he was partying a bit and living it up before he was going to be extremely busy with some new real estate deal or opening a new store. Something like that.

This sounds promising

Passive Jay - 

This sounds troublesome.

We have to factor in you guys had s beef. So not sure.

williepep -
Passive Jay - 

This sounds troublesome.

that was just a misunderstanding, we worked that out quite a while ago. I last talked to him august 22nd. Not my place to go into what we talked about but not hearing from him since then worries me a LOT. 

Slydawg is a very clever, very tricky guy.

He's a great guy....but he likes to lead peole on wild goose chases.

Ok I will repeat it again, he is fine. We spoke and he was taking a break from the forum due to the overall negativity on here was getting to him a bit. Guy wanted some time off, I promise he is fine.

1 Like

1 Like
blood fist - 

Slydawg is a very clever, very tricky guy.

He's a great guy....but he likes to lead peole on wild goose chases.

This is true he does like the dramatics.

I feel in somewhere he is an old fashioned cat longing for the good ol days.

He like Poncho looking for his lefty.

Josh - Ok I will repeat it again, he is fine. We spoke and he was taking a break from the forum due to the overall negativity on here was getting to him a bit. Guy wanted some time off, I promise he is fine.

Throwing us off the trail ?

He hates snipers. A sniper got him

Josh - Ok I will repeat it again, he is fine. We spoke and he was taking a break from the forum due to the overall negativity on here was getting to him a bit. Guy wanted some time off, I promise he is fine.

How long ago was this? I've texted 4 times in last 2 days and called 3x. I've heard nothing back. We usually talk every other day and its been a week since we chatted

Passive Jay - 
williepep -
Passive Jay - 

This sounds troublesome.

that was just a misunderstanding, we worked that out quite a while ago. I last talked to him august 22nd. Not my place to go into what we talked about but not hearing from him since then worries me a LOT. 

The fact that you list the exact date sounds a bit like you are attempting to establish an alibi.

But you mention a reason to worry.

Why would you worry ?

Perplexing.

In the end I don't think you are guilty but I think you know more. You know enough to help us help Slydawg.

williepep -
Passive Jay - 
williepep -
Passive Jay - 

This sounds troublesome.

The fact that you list the exact date sounds a bit like you are attempting to establish an alibi.

Why would you worry ?

Perplexing.

In the end I don't think you are guilty but I think you know more. You know enough to help us help Slydawg.

PJ ! Time to fess up 

Big White Freezer - 
williepep -
Passive Jay - 
williepep -
Passive Jay - 

This sounds troublesome.

Why would you worry ?

Perplexing.

PJ ! Time to fess up 

Thank you sir.

Thank you for supporting the process.

Thank you for trying to help Slydawg.