Smackdown taping/Live ECW

I attended the SD taping and live ECW show last night in Tulsa. Here are a few of my observations.

• Our seats were totally crappy. 5th row back on the floor = unable to see the ring.

• Undertaker got by far the biggest pop. Surprisingly many cheers for Mr. Kennedy......Kennedaaaay.

• Smackdown blows. Seriously

• Jimmy Wang Yang is the greatest gimmick ever. Too bad they are going to blow it.

• After Smackdown, I would say 25% of the audience left. This was severely dissapointing. ECW was obviously much larger on the East coast, however you would think people would at least want to get their moneys worth. Tulsa wrestling fans are not the brightest bulbs in the drawer.

• After Jim Ross left, the crowd got up a chant of Boomer, Sooner. Once again proving my point that Tulsa wrestling fans are not the brightest bulbs in the drawer. While Jim Ross is a die hard Sooner fan, he actually attended NSU in Tahlequah OK. Why no Redmen chants?

• Tatanka got a huge pop - even more proof of the fact that Tulsa wrestling fans are not the brightest bulbs in the drawer.

• Bob Holly vs. RVD made the whole night worthwhile. The gash on Holly's back looked terrible. The crowd did a 180 on RVD and chanted "Holly, Holly" throughout the remainder of the match.

• No heat whatsoever for Gangrel light, Ariel, Francine or Balls.

• Sandman got a good pop. He walked right past us, and you can see me and my friends on screen.

• My friend tried to help a cameraman by wiping the beer off his lens. This almost got us thrown out.

• That is all

"Our seats were totally crappy. 5th row back on the floor = unable to see the ring."

Very true. If you're not in the first 2 rows or right next to the aisle, floor seats suck.

Vince keep ECW on the east coast...and definitely section of seats for real ECW fans (thru a special buy) so that the chants seem more prominent and lead to spreading.